Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NPC: WTB, EMPI tach
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kafermeister
Ok, I know a bunch of you guys (and gals) are old VW folk from way back. Dig out your old stuff and look for a EMPI tach. It doesn't even have to work. It just needs to fill the hole and say EMPI on it.

I know there was more than one type. I'm not that picky. Just has to look good in the car at a glance. Heck, I may swap out the guts for something that actually works. (read: something OTHER than Nippon Electronics Corp stuff). cool_shades.gif

Rick
Mark Henry
I just had to be the asshole and piss you off! finger.gif

Sorry, it's not for sale, it's part of my collection of EMPI stuff, as I'm putting together an EMPI GTV bug someday.
dance.gif
kafermeister
At least someone actually replied. blink.gif

NICE set of guages Mark! I've got all the other guages. Keep me in mind if you find one that still has a good face. Oh, I don't have the wood-grain glove box door. I was going to skip that part.

Say, you wouldn't happen to have some close up pics of your setup?

Rick
Qarl
http://search-completed.ebay.com/search/se...=d&BasicSearch=

Keep checking on E-bay. These are two completed auctions. One looks like the tach in the picture above. Sold for less than $20! pain30.gif
Mark Henry
Another shot.
kafermeister
Thanks for the pic. smilie_pokal.gif That's the exact same set I'm trying to complete. Right down to the font, colors, face layout (IIRC), and little red light. I've wondered for years which tach is proper for my set.

Rick
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.