Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: thanks for this website
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TheCabinetmaker
I'm a newbie to this site but not to 914's. I bought my first 914 in 73(a 1.7 named "cbntmker"). Still have her. Put 450,000 miles on her (all on original motor)when I retired her for body rust. Will restore her, but have two more projects in front of her. My daily driver is now a 75 2.0 (miss elegange) that just turned 100,000 miles. This is the best place to be on the net for 914's. Thanks to whoever setup and maintains this site.

Curt Curtis
dedicated to the preservation of 914's

P.S. Lets shoot ar15.gif 99% of the 914 sellers on evilbay!!!!
rhodyguy
you will have fun here.

kevin
Qarl
Yes... welcome to the group.

AND... yes... thank you to those that put this site together and maintain it.... Brad, Jeroen, Andy... blah blah!

This site rocks! MDB2.gif
rick 918-S
Welcome, Keep racking up those miles! WOW! That's got to be some kind of record! aktion035.gif driving.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Don't know about records, but I have logged over half a million miles in a mid engine Porsche( and some in a rear engine).
SirAndy
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Jun 27 2003, 05:32 PM)
Don't know about records, but I have logged over half a million miles in a mid engine Porsche( and some in a rear engine).

if i didn't have the liquor store at the end of the block (falling distance) i would probably have some more miles on my car too cool.gif

welcome to the board!
Andy
Bleyseng
Pictures, we need pictures! I don't believe you have a 914 or two until I see pictures.

Welcome to the site! Maybe you can share some 914 stories with us all.

Geoff
elmonte
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Jun 27 2003, 05:32 PM)

They make a porsche with the engine in the back????? tongue.gif
TheCabinetmaker
here's miss elle. Ill post pics of the whole group tomorrow(can't find them).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.