Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC Oops #226
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Along with a few of my marbles, I cannot find the Silent auction results from Paramount Ranch. Alibi: IN-N-OUT got lost and we were running late. Always need an alibi biggrin.gif

Did anyone pick up the sheets? Did you bid on something and not get it or the voucher? Did anyone pay for something they didn't get? Did anyone get something they didn't pay for? I'm almost sure Dan Callicott had high bid on the painting. Help me here wacko.gif
dan10101

Well, Andrew won the 5.7 badge, promply installed it and lost the nuts by the next stop. Luckly the badge stayed.

We (me) were also one of 3 that won a gift cert from Jeff B for wiring. I don't know what I was thinking, it seemed like a bargain at the time, we're changing to painless wiring soon. I guess it was just my donation to the cause.
boxstr
Daniel got the painting, Joe Sharp got the MSDS exhuast headers,Andrew got the 5.7, thats all I can remeber.
CCLINEBAYAUCTION
xitspd
QUOTE(boxstr @ Apr 29 2005, 07:50 PM)
Daniel got the painting, Joe Sharp got the MSDS exhuast headers,Andrew got the 5.7, thats all I can remeber.
CCLINEBAYAUCTION

cool.gif Cool, I bid $100.00 for the painting...... Howard, email an address to send the check to. Thanks!
Howard
Thanks, all. I know Joe paid and got the cert for the exhaust, so all set there. Dan, I should have outbid you on that one biggrin.gif

Send a check payable to Special Olympics to

The Howard Agency
31225 La Baya
Westlake Village, CA 91362
neo914-6
Jason won the sodium valves and 3.2 emblem. I'm seeing him tomorrow if you need the amount he paid. I hear some pervert won the chocolate 914. laugh.gif

Howard
QUOTE(Neo914 @ Apr 29 2005, 09:22 PM)
Jason won the sodium valves and 3.2 emblem. I'm seeing him tomorrow if you need the amount he paid. I hear some pervert won the chocolate 914. laugh.gif

Jason paid and has contact # for correct valves. What chocolate 914? confused24.gif burp
ablose58
I won and paid for the rennshifter,if you need the amount paid pm me smilie_pokal.gif
Howard
QUOTE(ablose58 @ Apr 29 2005, 09:54 PM)
I won and paid for the rennshifter,if you need the amount paid pm me smilie_pokal.gif

I seem to remember you running off with that box. Sure you paid? biggrin.gif
neo914-6
QUOTE(xitspd @ Apr 29 2005, 07:54 PM)
CCLINEBAYAUCTION

cool.gif Cool, I bid $100.00 for the painting...... Howard, email an address to send the check to. Thanks!

Daniel,

I don't believe I had the chance to meet you. I was the one with the red 914 cap. laugh.gif

Let me know what you have in mind for your car drawing or cartoon...
Andyrew
Did Chris actually pay for the banner? did he get it? or was that just lost in the moment....
sean_v8_914
mmmmmm...Renshifter rolleyes.gif
rhodyguy
i gave jim the $20 for the tire presure gauge.

k
914werke
I won and paid for Blowsby's wireing harness deal-o and the the other aution for a set of OE VDO console gauges. smile.gif
xitspd
QUOTE(Neo914 @ Apr 29 2005, 09:14 PM)
QUOTE(xitspd @ Apr 29 2005, 07:54 PM)
CCLINEBAYAUCTION

Daniel,

I don't believe I had the chance to meet you. I was the one with the red 914 cap. laugh.gif

Let me know what you have in mind for your car drawing or cartoon...

Drawing in think. I wish I would have met you as well. Well there is always next year. I will email you later with questions. Thank you.

Dan
neo914-6
Dan,

Was you car at WCC? What does Callicott Motorsports do/sell?
Howard
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Apr 29 2005, 11:57 PM)
Did Chris actually pay for the banner? did he get it? or was that just lost in the moment....

Nah, some dude with a Suby powered thingy whined that he drove all the way from the east coast and didn't have room for Joe's Golden Wheelbarrow Scrotum Supporter in his car.

So i gave him the banner, and the JGWSS is now a perennial prize. Kinda like the Stanley Cup gone south biggrin.gif
SLITS
Maryland will never be the same....Big Guns and Big Banners..............
neo914-6
QUOTE(Howard @ Apr 30 2005, 10:44 AM)
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Apr 29 2005, 11:57 PM)

Nah, some dude with a Suby powered thingy whined that he drove all the way from the east coast and didn't have room for Joe's Golden Wheelbarrow Scrotum Supporter in his car.

So i gave him the banner, and the JGWSS is now a perennial prize. Kinda like the Stanley Cup gone south biggrin.gif

Chris must have been disappointed...he was so excited you "sold" him the banner. That must be #227

Not even an honorable mention for all of his craftsmanship... confused24.gif Maybe he should have whined. screwy.gif The V8 conversions must be the unwanted dark-haired stepchildren of the unwanted red-haired stepchildren. laugh.gif
xitspd
QUOTE(Neo914 @ Apr 30 2005, 09:56 AM)
Dan,

No my car was on a rack. I am down to the oil cooler fans wiring and ducting! I am going to shot some photos in a week or two. I will email you the file. Would you prefer them with a model or without? My website is under major construction and redesign. The site will sell custom grill badges, 5 point harnesses, high-end pedals, MOMO, quick release hubs, 5five5 composite 914 parts, shifters and a few other items.
neo914-6
QUOTE(xitspd @ Apr 30 2005, 12:04 PM)
QUOTE(Neo914 @ Apr 30 2005, 09:56 AM)
Dan,

No my car was on a rack. I am down to the oil cooler fans wiring and ducting! I am going to shot some photos in a week or two. I will email you the file. Would you prefer them with a model or without? My website is under major construction and redesign. The site will sell custom grill badges, 5 point harnesses, high-end pedals, MOMO, quick release hubs, 5five5 composite 914 parts, shifters and a few other items.

Yep, I would've remembered seeing your car. drooley.gif

Send lots of photos so I can get an idea of what you want.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.