Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I brought home my first 914 today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TROJANMAN
rocking nana.gif 2 and half (+) years and thousands of dollars later, but i brought home my first 914, again. It's like losing your virginity for the second time, only better. w00t.gif not too mention, this is the only 914 i have EVER driven in my life.
After looking at my odometer, i realized that i have only put on like 623 miles since i bought 4 years ago, and half of those are back and forth from the mechanics. Everything is just as good as it was, except the paint is a little faded. now the fun begins, except for the damn snow in the forecast this weekend. and i reallllly need new shocks. anyway, it was a grrrrreat drive home from the shop today! monkeydance.gif
TravisNeff
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
TROJANMAN
this was taken 20 minutes before it started to snow
gotta love colo weather............

i'll take some with a real camera when it stops snowing.
majkos
Whoo Hoo Greg! smilie_pokal.gif
Glad to hear you've a 914 to drive!
Not to happy about Colorado weather?
It IS a bit strange this spring.Keeping indoors from working on mine! (2,3?) ((cars))
Anyhow,you've have one running and have plenty of time to get her all nice and shiney before one of our many canyon drives! clap.gif
Gint
Grats Gregor! The car looks really nice. Dig the color! You should have driven that thing over here today and met some of the gang.
yarin
Congrats man!!

I'm bringing mine home sometime early this week.. i can't wait!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.