Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT- Witnessed a bad accident
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JB 914
So, i'm taking the wife and kids to a noodle place in Cerritos when we see a really bad accident on the 605 fwy about 100yds in front of us. hard to tell exactly what happened, but, it appeared a Camry and a Isuzu Rodeo collided and caused the Rodeo to flip at least 2-3 times. Camry does a 90 degree left turn right into the center divider while clipping at least two other cars.

I'm about 20 yards from the Rodeo when it finally stops. The other cars were damaged, but, the Isuzu is the one that flipped.i stop and get out and run up to see what i expect will be a dead body. lady is really shook up, but, appears to be ok. not a scratch. she must be living right, cuz, her car is almost unrecognizable. i tell her to stay put 911 has been called and several others have stopped and are surrounding her with cell phones calling for help.

Then, a bunch of nimrods start to honk. blink.gif anyone with an IQ over 50 could would have known this was a serious accident. No fucking compassion just get out of my way your blocking the road. screwy.gif screwy.gif

Aaron Cox
i hear ya joe.

ive pulled someone out of a burning toyota SUV upside down. used a towel and a piece of cardboard for a splint for a broken arm, until the medics came.

Aaron Cox
Red Cross Certified in many courses biggrin.gif
skline
We saw that same accident on our way up to Lakewood tonight. The Camry was facing the wrong direction and the isuzu looked like it had rolled over. The traffic wasnt really that bad though. We must have came by about 20 minutes after it happened.
Type 4
How's the back Scott?
Did you guys get both of them taken apart?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.