Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Track v AX
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Another post on the same subject. But from an organizational view, track, especially without timing, is a bunch easier and gives lots more seat time. This is tower video of the novice and intermediate folks. Look how many cars can run at the same time and not get in each other's way.

movie
Andyrew
404!!!!

Error...

EDIT: Werks now.
Howard
QUOTE (Andyrew @ Apr 30 2005, 12:31 AM)
404!!!!

Error...

OK, not a computer wiz. Try it now. BTW, Andrew, your car really looked and sounded good on the track. will try to get a clip.
Andyrew
Thanks,
Not a really big wiz myself... just your average teenager...

Dad on the otherhand gets paid for knowing it...
ThinAir
Really makes me wish I'd made it this year. I know I voted that I'd take either one since I've never done track or A/X, but running a track sure looks better to me.
Brando
yay! My car's gimpy!
anthony
Why is everybody starting so close together and then driving around the track in a bunch?

and gives lots more seat time.

I agree with that! One of my biggest annoyances with AX is standing around for 8 hours for 8 minutes of driving. Now at WCC04 we had tons of AX driving and it was great.

xitspd
QUOTE (Howard @ Apr 29 2005, 11:26 PM)
Another post on the same subject. But from an organizational view, track, especially without timing, is a bunch easier and gives lots more seat time. This is tower video of the novice and intermediate folks. Look how many cars can run at the same time and not get in each other's way.

movie

agree.gif
jwalters
biggrin.gif Man I love stuff like that!!!
Howard
QUOTE (anthony @ Apr 30 2005, 09:52 AM)
Why is everybody starting so close together and then driving around the track in a bunch?

and gives lots more seat time.

I agree with that! One of my biggest annoyances with AX is standing around for 8 hours for 8 minutes of driving. Now at WCC04 we had tons of AX driving and it was great.

We all snuggled up at the bar, too. biggrin.gif

Just another caravan, without the bikers or police in attendance. Exactly what we had in mind for the novice group. Dirty side down, no trading paint.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.