Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GT front bumper cooler mod
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mark Henry
The length, width and the size of the radius? Also how deep should it inset in.

Like this

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Thanks Mark
Mark Henry
IPB Image
mepstein
All I have is a fiberglass GT front valance - which I'm happy to measure, trace a pattern, ship to you, ect.
Mark Henry
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 21 2017, 06:30 AM) *

All I have is a fiberglass GT front valance - which I'm happy to measure, trace a pattern, ship to you, ect.

Thanks Mark, is this just a "that dun dar looks about right" mod? confused24.gif

If so just measure the opening L & W and then I just need the radius of the ends.
For some sneakin reason I bet a paint rattle can will fit right in that radius rolleyes.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Jan 21 2017, 08:22 AM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 21 2017, 06:30 AM) *

Thanks Mark, is this just a "that dun dar looks about right" mod? confused24.gif

If so just measure the opening L & W and then I just need the radius of the ends.
For some sneakin reason I bet a paint rattle can will fit right in that radius rolleyes.gif

It's one of the manufactured fiberglass ones.
Mark Henry
I mean the opening on the bumper biggrin.gif
But measure the opening on that for me please. shades.gif
Harpo
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...mp;hl=GT+bumper

I just confirmed that 19.5 x 1.5 inches with 3/4 radius is what I used
GeorgeRud
BTW, taking a hole saw and drilling holes between the factory openings will increase the airflow through your cooler (assuming you have a larger area for the air exit).
Mark Henry
The big difference I see is the radius

so 19.5" X 1.5" with a 3/4" radius?

This is for the bumper group buy, so I want to get it right. unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.