Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: cool /6 on eBay - not my tast though
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gustl
eBay #4546809187

grasshopper
I dont like the body kit, i like the GT kits more. If that was my car, i would have restored it back to stock, mabey upgraded the brakes, suspension, and shift linkage, but i wouldnt have made a racer out of it. wacko.gif
Gustl
QUOTE (grasshopper @ Apr 30 2005, 07:04 PM)
I dont like the body kit, i like the GT kits more. If that was my car, i would have restored it back to stock, mabey upgraded the brakes, suspension, and shift linkage, but i wouldnt have made a racer out of it. wacko.gif

just the same for me user posted image

this one is very close to my dream car wub.gif

user posted image

user posted image
grasshopper
that car was at WCC right? i think i saw it there. If it is the same one i am thinking about, it is a beautiful car. I'm planning on making a 914 GT replica with our next 914. i want it too look like an original 914 gt in the passenger compartment and from the outside, but i want a killer 3.6 in the engine compartment aktion035.gif
Gustl
yepp, I linked to the WCC05 pics - so you may know this one

to meet Austrian law it's not possible to install a 3.6 at all user posted image

under special circumstances it would be possible to get a 2.7 RS street legal, but a 2.4 E or 2.4 S would be fine for me, too
more importand would be that's an original '70 914-6 in signal orange rolleyes.gif

Porsche Rescue
That car is beatiful. It is a 3.2 I think. It was owner's first car when he was 15 (screen name siverson). He is 30 something now I would guess. He installed engine in '97 and did flares/paint etc in the last few years. Seat arrangement is unique. Removed headrest and imbedded stock seats in the back pad. Driver seat does not adjust. Owner is very tall. Floor under driver seat is lowered for head room. As they say, must see to appreciate!
Aaron Cox
steve iversons ride is way bitchin!

btw- ive never seen a chalon painted martini racing colors blink.gif
vortrex
QUOTE (Porsche Rescue @ Apr 30 2005, 02:47 PM)
That car is beatiful. It is a 3.2 I think. It was owner's first car when he was 15 (screen name siverson). He is 30 something now I would guess. He installed engine in '97 and did flares/paint etc in the last few years. Seat arrangement is unique. Removed headrest and imbedded stock seats in the back pad. Driver seat does not adjust. Owner is very tall. Floor under driver seat is lowered for head room. As they say, must see to appreciate!

his car is either a 3.6L or 3.8L, I forgot. think it is the 3.6L though.
URY914
Those pictures are great. 914 lifting the front wheel is cool.

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.