Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS : A Steering Wheel for a 914, an early 911, and I was told that it should fit a 912!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Korijo914
I have a steering wheel for a 914 and it will fit a 911 and, I was told that it may fit a 912.

I want $150 + $19 ( which is the cost of a flat rate of a USPS large 25 x 25 x 5.5 )

Thank you,

korijo 914

David Cawdrey

Click to view attachment

[attachm entid=590352]
bdstone914
From the adapter it looks like the early wheel with the push button for the horn contact.
Did you have it on a car? Who makes the wheel? Diameter ? If adapters are available it would fit other models.

A flat rate box is 12" x 12 " x 5.5". I do not think you will get that wheel in one of those boxes. It usually costs $20-$25 to ship a wheel domestically by USPS.

Good luck with sale
Krieger
You should put steering wheel in the title...
sb914
agree.gif looks like three cars for sale
Korijo914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jan 22 2017, 10:43 AM) *

From the adapter it looks like the early wheel with the push button for the horn contact.
Did you have it on a car? Who makes the wheel? Diameter ? If adapters are available it would fit other models.

A flat rate box is 12" x 12 " x 5.5". I do not think you will get that wheel in one of those boxes. It usually costs $20-$25 to ship a wheel domestically by USPS.

Good luck with sale

Bruce,

If it doesn't fit, I will pay for the difference.

No, it hasn't been on my own car, but I did see it on a '70.

QUOTE(Krieger @ Jan 22 2017, 10:57 AM) *

You should put steering wheel in the title...

Oops, I got that fixed. It's hard with my eye controlled computer.
porbmw
If it hasn't been said..... welcome.png
Korijo914
QUOTE(porbmw @ Jan 22 2017, 06:02 PM) *

If it hasn't been said..... welcome.png

Thanks for the welcome, but I have been here for a LONG time!

I was on the other site, 914 club. I think that there was another site before the club, but I don't remember to well, anymore. When I have a daily regiment of Morphine and other medicines similar to that, my daily nap starts earlier and earlier every day!

Anyways, thanks again for the welcome!

TTT!

David ( korijo 914 ) Cawdrey
I think of you often..Welcome Back..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.