Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB '75 or '76 914 fuel pump
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Papermaker
Hi--

I'm looking for a fuel pump, either NOS or excellent condition.

Thanks,

--John
TheCabinetmaker
Bosch from Napa. About $100.00. Someone will post the party# shortly.
Papermaker
Hi Canbinetmaker--

Thanks for the info. I checked NAPA's on-line website but didn't find any pumps related to Porsche. I did find several Bosche pumps but they were configured differently. I hope someone has the part number.

Thanks,

--Papermaker

rjames
I ordered and installed this Bosch for my '75 a few months ago: (albeit for a little less than they are advertising now, I think)

AutohausAZ_914_FuelPump

I had to modify the electrical connectors on my wires to accommodate the spade-style connectors on the pump, but other than that it's a direct plug-and-play.

I couldn't find it at the time on Napa's site, maybe they have it now.
Tried ordering it off of amazon, but got a non-bosch knock-off instead and returned it.
Papermaker
Hi fjames--

Thanks for the info. I've purchased an eBay Bosch fuel pump but I don't know if it actually works so I'll keep your note in mind.

Thanks,

--Papermaker

QUOTE(rjames @ Jan 23 2017, 12:36 PM) *

I ordered and installed this Bosch for my '75 a few months ago: (albeit for a little less than they are advertising now, I think)

AutohausAZ_914_FuelPump

I had to modify the electrical connectors on my wires to accommodate the spade-style connectors on the pump, but other than that it's a direct plug-and-play.

I couldn't find it at the time on Napa's site, maybe they have it now.
Tried ordering it off of amazon, but got a non-bosch knock-off instead and returned it.

TheCabinetmaker
Click to view attachment
euro911
John, if you're still looking, I have this OEM VW pump that we pulled from my '75 when we installed a carb'd motor (and went with a Carter 3.5 psi pump).

I was asking $100., but negotiable confused24.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Papermaker
I want to thank all of you for the pump information and help locating a fuel pump for my 914!

Just excellent!

Euro911, I have a "new" fuel pump on the way, I won't know if it actually works until I test it later this week. I'll keep your's in mind.

--Papermaker (John)
euro911
thumb3d.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.