Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Hat?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
You should know what the ball caps look like by now. Here's what the bucket hat would look like.

Ball Cap price - $20 Delivered
Bucket Hat would be $20 + Delivery (3.85 Priority Mail)

user posted image
scottb
yep, yes, si, you betcha, oui, da....

i want 2 of the baseball variety in yellow...... smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
aircooledboy
I will always buy a new ball cap. laugh.gif

I'm note quite secure enough in my non-geekness to wear that bucket head though. laugh.gif chairfall.gif
beerchug.gif monkeydance.gif
dan10101
I love the WCC 05 hats. I voted bucket! smilie_pokal.gif

In fact if someone has a WCC hat that that don't want. (it's not for everyone), I'll gladly take it off your hands. I can paypal since the gas bills haven't hit yet from WCC. sad.gif

PM me!

Dan
Future cancer survivor.

Qarl
It's time for a YELLOW hat.
dan10101
QUOTE (aircooledboy @ Apr 30 2005, 06:03 PM)
I'm note quite secure enough in my non-geekness to wear that bucket head though. laugh.gif chairfall.gif
beerchug.gif monkeydance.gif

I already got the only woman I'll ever need to impress. Besides, geekness is me...
balljoint
QUOTE (Qarl @ Apr 30 2005, 10:09 PM)
It's time for a YELLOW hat.

And by what name do you call your curious little monkey.

agree.gif Yellow hats are faster?
GWN7
Blaze Orange.....while not as fast as yellow, I can wear them during hunting season ar15.gif
GaroldShaffer
I vote bucket style to help cover my bucket head while attending AX events.
GWN7
QUOTE (itsa914 @ Apr 30 2005, 06:50 PM)
I vote bucket style to help cover my bucket head while attending AX events.

Yep....should be mens sizing (read big mellon) biggrin.gif laugh.gif
morph
im in for a yellow ball cap(ill buy three!).i ALLWAYS wear a ball cap.
james
red914
i have heard that yellow is faster...
Korijo
orange, yellow, or black...

no bucket.
SGB
Bucket head here too.
Sean, I wanna 914club tag frame....
HAve you ever done that?
seanery
Scott,
I priced them out once and then vendor flaked on me, and I haven't given it another shot.
cgnj
Ravenna with orange script and logo
mikelsr
Bucket for me. Helps to protect the ears on auto-x days when working corners...

M
URY914
I'd like one in the shape of a 914. Like those cheesehead ones that the Packer fans wear. wink.gif biggrin.gif

Paul
spare time toys
I would have voted for dirty oil and grease for colors if it was there sad.gif I can not keep a hat clean.
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
I vote for the bucket style, better fit on my bucket head.
Dave slap.gif
mikerose
I be in for two black ball caps.

Mike cool_shades.gif
tat2dphreak
black, yellow, orange, whichever... not the bucket, and this site is enough green, no hat needed... unless it's like a drab/olive green, that'd be cool...
Jeroen
voted for the orange ball cap
other color ball caps would be cool too (black as my least favorite)

sorry, not interested in a bucket hat
Verruckt
I'd like a reversible bucket hat. How bout "oil leak black" on one side, and "hell-hole rust red" for the other side? biggrin.gif
VegasRacer
If the next batch is gonna be black, I hope the embroidered design and thread color can be different enough so it looks substantially different than the dark blue ones we did last year.
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ May 2 2005, 11:42 AM)
If the next batch is gonna be black, I hope the embroidered design and thread color can be different enough so it looks substantially different than the dark blue ones we did last year.

yellow thread?! for a bumble bee look?!! idea.gif

that would be sweet!!
dlo914
so what's the cap design gonna be? i got bored and tried to make an outline of a bumblebee, but gave upa nd made the following 2:
dlo914
2two
Toast
I still want one of those BLUE club hats.

Anyone have an extra they are willing to sell?
Brett W
ANy colors that won't show up grease and oil. I should have bought three hats last time. I have one and it is starting to look like a shop hat.
tdgray
I can't believe the bucket is winning.... what do all you people want to look like complete dorks ohmy.gif

Yellow ball cap please... I've trashed my other one.

Black is second choice.
tat2dphreak
bucket not winning, Black is...
seanery
With over 63% of the vote, it looks like another ball cap...probably black.
seanery
voting is over...it's overwhelming that a black ball cap is the winner...2nd place is the bucket, maybe someday we'll get enough folks to do this one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.