Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OE Radio faceplates
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
a914luvr
Top one is SOLD

The one on top is NOS and has a nice chrome bezel. The lower one is all plastic and has some discoloration at the very bottom. Asking $95 for the one on top and $65 for the one on the bottom. C.USA shipping included.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
914Sixer
Glenn,
I will take the top one
Mike Fitton
Does anyone know what radio the top one will fit? Looks like it has been altered from original.
gcrotvik
If the opening is roughly 43mm high by 106mm wide then it fits a Blaupunkt with the plastic bezel. I have never seen that style opening with the chrome trim.
a914luvr
The opening on the top one is about 42mm x 104mm. If it's been modified, there are no signs of it at all. Looking at the opening from the back, it's perfectly rectangular and shows no signs of filing or cutting at all. The top and upper parts of the sides of the chrome bezel protrude past the back a little.

Mark; if you still want it, do you need my Paypal address again?
gcrotvik
QUOTE(a914luvr @ Jan 23 2017, 07:33 AM) *

The opening on the top one is about 42mm x 104mm. If it's been modified, there are no signs of it at all. Looking at the opening from the back, it's perfectly rectangular and shows no signs of filing or cutting at all. The top and upper parts of the sides of the chrome bezel protrude past the back a little.

Mark; if you still want it, do you need my Paypal address again?

Then it must fit the classic style chrome bezel. But that bezel has rounded corners and the opening in the face plate has square corners. Even if it fits through, it wouldn't look correct.
914Sixer
Glenn,
Sent you a paypal just now to the same email as the lens. Not sure what this fits but I have several radios to try it out on. Second plate is for a Motorola with rocker switch for town and country for 73-74 year model. Radio is a mono one.
914Sixer
I have a couple Blaupunkt radios with plastic faces to try. I will post pictures.
914Sixer
Glenn,
Let me have the other radio plate. Let me know if you still have it.
Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.