Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS More parts from Ron Meier collection, Proceeds to go to his family.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
Here are several bumpers from the Slits collection. They are in very good condition overall without obvious dents. I hosed them down and the pictures were taken with them wet which makes the chrome look grainy.

Early bumper with sharp corners. $600
Has been rechromed. Very straight. Surface rust on the face on the corners.

Blue and black painted. $250 each.

Chrome later bumper $300

Pics are not the best but I can give each of them a better inspection.

I am pricing them at what I think is the pries that good bumpers have sold for here.

These can be picked up at the Phoenix club swap meet March 5 or R & G Swap meet two weeks later. Yes you heard it here first folks. R & G Swap meet planned for March 19 . Shipping is available but be patient.

Better picture upon request.
bdstone914
Two more chrome bumpers

Souper duper Kustom center tow hook mount with reinforcement plate. Not sure it you are supposed to drill a hole through the license plate or just bent it out of the way to use the tow hook. Or leave the hole covered up and forget it is there. $150 Special. Or best offer.

JeffBowlsby
Gustl, our Austrian friend was looking for a nice sharp cornered rear bumper for his very original /6. Wolfgang, you in the house?
BillC
I'd like to buy the black-painted rear bumper. PM sent.
a914luvr
I've seen the early rear bumper and it's pretty nice but I seem to remember at least 1 of the mounting brackets looks to have been re-welded.
Gustl
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jan 23 2017, 07:01 AM) *

Gustl, our Austrian friend was looking for a nice sharp cornered rear bumper for his very original /6. Wolfgang, you in the house?

Jeff, thank you very much for your message beerchug.gif

but ... even if it's nice, I would buy a rear bumper only, if I could personally check it before ...
bdstone914
QUOTE(Gustl @ Jan 23 2017, 11:58 AM) *

QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Jan 23 2017, 07:01 AM) *

Jeff, thank you very much for your message beerchug.gif

but ... even if it's nice, I would buy a rear bumper only, if I could personally check it before ...

Understood. I will be giving it a better cleaning and inspection. it does have two extra holes in the lisence plate area. It has been reworked as shown by the marks on the inside.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.