Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey JP...I got some sticky buns too!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nine14cats
The race car is a lost cause for this year.....2006 for "The Beast"..... huh.gif

I miss all the 914 people at the auto-x's....many gracious people have offered their rides to Doris and I, but we don't want the worry of breaking someone's car....

So....I put "The Beast's" Hoosier slicks (JP's sticky buns) on JLO and the damn things fit after taking off the street wheel spacers. They are Diamond Racing wheels 16x10's with 22x10x16's front and 23.5x11.5x16's in back (11.5 inches of rubber back there!)...

I terrorized the neighborhood getting her sideways and JLO sticks pretty well. She is a little heavy since her nice rear and front are all metal, but she's a damn good time.

Hmmmm....maybe compete in FM with Demick, Trekkor, Randal, Nathan and the rest of the boys??? idea.gif

Geez...I said I wasn't going to thrash this car...but I need a fix soon.... driving.gif

Here she is with slicks on her...

Bill P.
nine14cats
pic 2
nine14cats
pic 3
nine14cats
pic 4
VegasRacer
Looks good Bill. smilie_pokal.gif

If your ego can take not winning, I say go out and run J-LO.
Any seat time is better than none in my book. smilie_flagge24.gif
Demick
Looks good! Bring it out. You should be able to get a top 5 time in that car. Autocrossing won't thrash the car. The tires yes, but not the car.

Demick
fiid
you only live once. Just Do It.
J P Stein
Hee,hee....damn right, do it. That car looks gud like that. clap.gif
Trekkor
See you at Marina, Bill. cool_shades.gif

KT
Andyrew
Asside from the lack of hp.. Run it!!!!

Looks mean...

Brad Roberts
laugh.gif They look better than those 80's era 5 stars. Run it.

B
nine14cats
Yeah...but don't those Borbet's just SCREAM "Muscle Car!"

laugh.gif

Bill P.
Brad Roberts
I'd have a hard time hanging my arm out of that car with a pack of cigs wrapped up in the sleave of a white T-shirt (John from American Graffiti in the Yellow coupe)

B
neo914-6
Dodge "Bumblebee" decals would look good. Put your old wing on too for the Daytona look... laugh.gif

The car looks even better in person! aktion035.gif
Joe Ricard
Cool choice of wheels. I am having a set made this month. or 3-4 weeks. From Diamond Racing. Going to be powder coated silver also. I think they look gud and I am now glad I saved all that $$$$ for more HP later. 15 x 8 Avengers.
Steve_7x
Bill / Doris...

Come on out to Stockton this Sunday. You have done SVR autocrosses before and if the last event is any indication you will have a good time. We'd love to see you both at one of our events again... driving-girl.gif driving.gif

Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.