Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fs 70-72 front and rear chrome bumpers front has gt cut out
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mb911
I was going save these for a rechrome. The rear is very nice driver quality or great canidate for rechrome. Front has the gt cut out and I was going to finish but didn't feel it was a good canidate for rechrome. It would be a great base to paint. The cut out is made but not finished yet. It needs the lip welded up and ground and blended. I could do this for you for $150..

Front $150 plus shipping obo
Rear $300 plus shipping obo

Want them sold so make an offerClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
mb911
Bump for offers..
Mitox
Can you post a few pics of the front bumper showing any condition issues?
ConeDodger
Ben,
If that's an early rear bumper, I'd offer $200. I'd need to re chrome it so it should be in good condition. PM me... evilgrin.gif
73' Zambezi
Hi Ben

I will take the rear one for $300.
Restoring a 73' that has drilled holes currently.

BILL
mb911
1pm replied to BILL as he said he would take it 1st. Cone dodger it is completely rebuildable rear bumper and that was my intentions. To be honest I don't know the difference in early bumpers other then no bumper boob holes etc.

Front bumper I can post more pictures but honestly it needs body work to make it right and very doable but not a candidate for rechroming as it is too beat up to not show without filler.
mb911
Rear bumper sold to BILL.
Hoppie944s2
is the front bumper still available?
mb911
QUOTE(Hoppie944s2 @ Apr 25 2017, 06:54 AM) *

is the front bumper still available?

Sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.