Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Konig 914 Seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
wqqdys
Excellent condition, no tears or rips,. I personally never used/installed- hence, never farted on by me. Very original, very rare and very light, the original 914 sport seat; all others after, copies. Shipping from Las Vegas, NV 89117. $1800 for the pair, plus shipping.
gereed75
Welcome to the World. GLWTS
Coloradocurt
I believe that the "sliders" on the stock 914 seats transfer directly over to these Konig seats and match up (width-wise) to the OEM floor-mounted brackets.
wqqdys
QUOTE(Coloradocurt @ Jan 24 2017, 06:07 AM) *

I believe that the "sliders" on the stock 914 seats transfer directly over to these Konig seats and match up (width-wise) to the OEM floor-mounted brackets.

Coloradocurt- that sounds right. the seats came with 914 "sliders" on them. I removed them for the sale.
6freak
QUOTE(Coloradocurt @ Jan 24 2017, 06:07 AM) *

yep on the drivers side anyway smile.gif
Larmo63
I actually thought Scheel came before Koenig? I may be wrong, but aren't Scheels the original (and based on a Recaro design, btw)?? wacko.gif
JmuRiz
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Jan 24 2017, 03:31 PM) *

I actually thought Scheel came before Koenig? I may be wrong, but aren't Scheels the original (and based on a Recaro design, btw)?? wacko.gif

Yes, that's true, and they do bolt on with stock sliders...I've had a set in my car for 12 years or so.
914_teener
blink.gif idea.gif drooley.gif
Steve
I had a pair in my car along time ago. Awesome quality and excellent fit. However the ones I had were very tight in the butt area, so I ended up selling them and went back to stock.
Larmo63
I have a set of Scheels, I wish I knew how the headrests come out of them...
JmuRiz
I don't think they do...at least I can't get the Koenig headrests off.
914dave
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Jan 25 2017, 09:43 AM) *

I have a set of Scheels, I wish I knew how the headrests come out of them...

They don't. I disassembled mine to widen them. They have a straight slot in the post that won't allow it to come out. I beveled them before reassembly and can get mine out now.
wqqdys
Dimension of seats... will post weight later today, I hope.
jmitro
still for sale? weight?
can you post a pic of the 914 sliders attached?
Potentially interested in purchase
wqqdys
Yes, still for sale. Open to selling a seat, 1000 bucks plus shipping. My goal is to install one of these bad boys on the drive's side in a 914/6. Thanks for the interest y'all!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.