Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 908/03 track footage
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
908/03

1100 lbs and 350 hp...
sean_v8_914
wow. the in car footage makes my heart pound. i just got back from teh AX today. makes me want to do teh DE tomorrow
TimT
thats what its all about beerchug.gif
Aaron Cox
someone posted that before....i love seeing it everytime smilie_pokal.gif
URY914
Why in the hell can't I open it?
Pugbug
Wow!...1100 pounds and 350 ponys....I can only imagine!
J P Stein
QUOTE (URY914 @ May 1 2005, 03:09 AM)
Why in the hell can't I open it?

Cause his car weighs less than yours. laugh.gif

I saw that posted elsewhere. Some made negative comments about the guys driving.....just getting that thing around Laguna in one piece is an accomplishment in it's self.....which don't mean I wouldn't like to try biggrin.gif
Joe Bob
Could be a busy server....opened right up for me.

As to the guy's driving...well the opening scene shows him losing the ass end coming out of a turn where he looks to be driving at 8/10s speed and then crowing about the handling....the owner is prolly some guy with more money than skill....but who cares...nice ride.

Give me a lot of money and I would be the same guy....money and limited skill....of course I would have more chicks.... cool_shades.gif
J P Stein
QUOTE ("Z" @ May 1 2005, 06:47 AM)
Could be a busy server....opened right up for me.

As to the guy's driving...well the opening scene shows him losing the ass end coming out of a turn where he looks to be driving at 8/10s speed and then crowing about the handling....the owner is prolly some guy with more money than skill....but who cares...nice ride.

Give me a lot of money and I would be the same guy....money and limited skill....of course I would have more chicks.... cool_shades.gif

With that kinda hp/wieght ratio, loosing the back end would be normal....and he did catch it.
Cars like that ate young, professional racecar drivers in their prime.

You gots 3 chicks now. Any more and you'd be in deep caca
laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.