Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DFW breakfast was today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
I made the reservation for 27 folks. We had almost that many. smilie_pokal.gif I went to get a photo of the gang but I left the memory card at the house headbang.gif Good food and good friends clap.gif clap.gif after the food some of the gang came over to sawzall the Banana and we swaped out the CV joint on Scott Thachers Porsharu SWEET car
Aaron Cox
very cool!!!

i hope someone else had a camera at the breakfast unsure.gif
spare time toys
This was the we cut clasics 05
spare time toys
Just for size comparison the kid in the red shirt holding the sign is my 13 year old son Matt { Bubba}. My 15 year old is about 2 inches taller. We grow 'em big down here wacko.gif
scotty914
and thank you larry ofr letting me invade tha garage

things i did ... fixed my cracked muffler and added the supports i should have before so it would not have cracked. i used parts from the banana to fix my muffler. i also swaped the cv joint that was making noise, it is a lot better but not gone... i think 175 hp and running hard on the track did in my old cv's.

and to clay thank you for breakfast, it was nice to met you and betty. it was nice to meet everyone
jr91472
It was great to meet so many folks here in DFW. Had no idea how rampant the disease was here biggrin.gif

Thanks Larry for putting this together. smilie_pokal.gif

sorry, I forgot my camera
tat2dphreak
it was indeed a pleasure to meet the people in the area, and see others that I don't get to see enough... thanks for putting it together larry!!

if anyone is in the plano/ richardson area, call me up if you want to get together again, maybe next time should be 9:14pm at the brewhouse for pizza and beer! beerchug.gif wink.gif

I had my camera, but didn't take pics... confused24.gif I dunno why!
tat2dphreak
on another note, I forgot to get pics(common for me) but I DID get a HELL of a sunburn...
914gem
Sounds like yall had a great time. My wife and I were coming to DeSoto Thursday night and make the breakfast Saturday. As always someone else screwed up and I got stuck in the Great city of Greenwood Ar. again. Did how ever fix a 914 Saturday morning to keep up the spirits. Replaced and painted the passanger door on Tom Kakek's 71.
Brad Roberts
25+ ? Sounds like a success to me. Good job. I stil hope I can make one sometime this year.

B
rick 918-S
Texas guys are cool! Did Tom and Heather make it?

Hi Scott and Terri!
spare time toys
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ May 2 2005, 01:15 AM)
Texas guys are cool! Did Tom and Heather make it?

Hi Scott and Terri!

Yep they were at breakfast with the kids and Thom came over for the sawing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.