rick 918-S
I'll send them on Monday....
Series9
Sorry Rick,

I forgot to log you out.
redshift
LOL
Joe Bob
There's another set that was "lost" but no one is talking....
Aaron Cox
QUOTE ("Z" @ Apr 30 2005, 09:24 PM)
There's another set that was "lost" but no one is talking....

they aint in my car.....

and they werent in the hotel room....oops laugh.gif
Jenny
Hopefully I'll get those in time for our next autocross. driving-girl.gif

Jen
Series9
They went out yesterday. You should have them tomorrow.

You too, Z.
mike_the_man
The other set ended up in my car somehow. And they made the long trip back to Canada. I found them on my back dash after we left. Mikey, if you want em back, let me know.

I'm not exactly sure how I ended up with them. I think it all started with my first shot of Cazadore in Neverland. That was such an evil evil night! Apparently I was wearing them for most of Friday night. All I really remeber was waking up on the bathroom floor. wacko.gif And Aaron spilling beer on feet repeatedly.

Joe Bob
Boy those ears get around more than my cat does....keep em. For five bucks I ain't gonna bitch.....wear them with pride and post pics.

Oh and Jenny, Mike.....it is required that the next AX or DE you attend...top off pics, ears duct taped to helmet.....tops meaning the targa top...unless you want the other top off Jen.... drooley.gif

Guys from the San Diego Region still gives me shit about that...been four years.
Cap'n Krusty
Aside from all the frivolous joking, it those ears went to Canada, they'll have to spend 90 days in quarantine before they can return to the States..................... The Cap'n
Joe Bob
Race a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.....
mike_the_man
I'll wear them with pride. Next AutoX, they'll be strapped to my mellon, and I'll provide pics. I'll make sure to bring them to WCC06.

Eric_Shea
they'll have to spend 90 days in quarantine before they can return to the States

They should have been quarantined the minute they came off Z's head... icon8.gif
TravisNeff
QUOTE ("Z" @ May 4 2005, 08:35 AM)
Race a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.....

Hey I remember that, good thing her Dad didn't catch you takin them bunny pics, lol wink.gif
Joe Bob
Yeah...she was a hottie...too bad she was 14 at the time. She's legal now...that was 2001.
mike_the_man
14!?! Get the hell out! Hey where'd the pic go? sad.gif

Jenny
Got 'em!! Will wear them to the next AX. You don't think they'll slow me down, do you?? unsure.gif

Jen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.