Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NEW Forum Colors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
chilli
smilie_pokal.gif I like the new look of the forum pages, Eye catching, mucho thanks, Hummm have to get in mood off to cabo monday morning for some sun and relaxing.

mike driving.gif
rick 918-S
I wub.gif the Green teener wub.gif aktion035.gif driving.gif
bondo
Agreed, and thanks to whoever made the quote boxes more readable. It's a world of difference, and they look very nice now.
jwalters
biggrin.gif Outstanding choice of color--thanks!
mharrison
I love the new look. Great decision and great work all!!!!
Katmanken
Mebbe it's great for you but my reply button seems to have vanished. I get two green buttons where I used to have 3 orange buttons

Found I can click the empty space where it is supposed to be and make a reply....

Otherwise you all would be saying ....Where's Ken? He usta show up sometimes.....

Mebbe the Admin's are trying to tell me something- really personal.... huh.gif blink.gif sad.gif

Ken
chilli
Ken
I am using firefox on a pc and everything looks good and OK. Must be something with your set up or computer. Not using one of those mac things are you. -smile.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

mike driving.gif
bondo
QUOTE (kwales @ May 1 2005, 07:26 AM)
Mebbe it's great for you but my reply button seems to have vanished. I get two green buttons where I used to have 3 orange buttons

Found I can click the empty space where it is supposed to be and make a reply....

Otherwise you all would be saying ....Where's Ken? He usta show up sometimes.....

Mebbe the Admin's are trying to tell me something- really personal.... huh.gif blink.gif sad.gif

Ken

Try holding down shift and hitting the refresh button. That forces the browser to re-download everything on the page. That fixed things for me when I was getting some orange buttons and some green buttons. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.