Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-4 for sale in Miami Fl
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
stugray
A good friend of mine was thinking of me when he found this in a house that he was showing.

He is not a porsche expert, but he says it was a Ca car, and currently has only visible surface rust.
NO IDEA about the hellhole or longs.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Maybe someone local could have a look.
I could put someone in touch with my friend, but the phone # to the seller is in the pic above.

He said the owner was currently asking something like $10k, but it could drop quickly if he gets a contract on the house.
This same friend has had a seller GIVE him a car that couldnt be sold when the house went.
malcolm2
the way that sign is attached, it looks like he is hoping the people looking at his house will do just what has been done here. Spread the word....
stugray
bump for anyone in Fla.
GaroldShaffer
This is the 2nd 94 I have seen in the past year that has the hood badges on the sail panels. Those look to be the orange bar badges also.
ndfrigi
looks like the longs has been repaired except didn't install back a jack receiver or just the cover is missing?
krazykonrad
Pretty solid, all things considered.

Konrad
mepstein
Looks like a nice $5-6k car.
Larmo63
All in all, not a horrible car.
DRPHIL914
is this in Orlando? per your signature-location? if so I will be in town next weekend, coming in for weekend conference. ( I'm there about 1 weekend a month) .

If anyone wants more information I could do that possibly depending on schedule of the owner - or maybe for my own purpose- love the orange color----

you stated new clutch, did you do the clutch pressure plate fly wheel and throw out bearing and RMS too, or just the clutch disc?

curious to see the longs better and hell hole, and that spot in the trunk right rear- is it surface? I have just a bit of that in my trunk , too not a thru rust but that is not unusual for cars that sat out. Anyway, good luck with your sale. I will be there next weekend Friday Saturday and sunday. Depending on location, id like stop by and see the car.

Phil
seanpaulmc
Dr. Phil -
I'm not the owner/seller. I do live in Orlando and I was curious about the car since it's relatively close by being in Miami (4 hours) and I like the orange color. I've just gotten my own 914 but it's turning into a major project will all the rust issues being uncovered. I wanted to check out this car and the seller sent me the photos which I've posted here for the community. Regards.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.