afdsga
AndyC
jtdhgfjn
AndyC
just like mine except in one piece laugh.gif
AndyC
jnfxhz
AndyC
Luke came back from Sweden to drive his teener, he may even take it back over there for summer
Aaron Cox
love the gas burners on the white car smilie_pokal.gif
AndyC
nother
AndyC
s\gs\gv
AndyC
sfzjh\hb
AndyC
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
AndyC
ssssssssssssssss
AndyC
ddddddddddd
AndyC
fffffffff
AndyC
gggggggggg
AndyC
Thats about it folks the battery died on the camera. No sixes unfortunately but some nice cars non the less. Only one teener for sale - 1972 1700 in yellow, fair condition £5500 ( $10,000) prices seem to be frozen over here around the 5k mark regardless of condition unless it is fully restored then you just pick a number above 10k ($20,000)
J P Stein
How does that line go "Two peoples divided by a common language"....to which we can add " but united by a common lunacy"

Feel free to quote laugh.gif
AndyC
Forgot this little ass dragger - I want I want I want I want

jd74914
QUOTE (AndyC @ May 1 2005, 07:47 AM)
fffffffff
user posted image

Stupid question, but what kinda engine is in that car. It looks like its smaller than a T4 and it has some strange sheet metal?
Aaron Cox
looks like a FAT 911 style fan
URY914
Whats up with the next to last photo of the engine. Is the sheetmetal been changed, I can't see it too good. I guess that is part of changing to a upright fan, you need to change the front sheetmetal around, I never thought of it. confused24.gif

Paul
AndyC
QUOTE (jd74914 @ May 1 2005, 03:58 PM)
QUOTE (AndyC @ May 1 2005, 07:47 AM)
fffffffff
user posted image

Stupid question, but what kinda engine is in that car. It looks like its smaller than a T4 and it has some strange sheet metal?

Its a type 4 I think it has one of Stateside Tunings 911 fan conversion and some home made sheet metal (lots of little bits bolted together)
AndyC
Info

http://www.statesidetuning.co.uk/catalogue/fankits.htm

The site is very out of date but the company is still running, I get most of my parts there
jd74914
Thanks for the info. I've just never seen unique sheetmetal like that.
Joe Bob
Nice rides....

What's with the black and white "California" License plate on the car from Sweden?
AndyC
QUOTE ("Z" @ May 1 2005, 05:01 PM)
What's with the black and white "California" License plate on the car from Sweden?

To cut a long story short.........
The car was originally from Cali, Imported about three / four years ago, the guy use to live about 10 miles from me and was a car designer for Jaguar. He got made redundant a couple of years back and got a job designing cars for Volvo in sweden, his car still lives in the UK (too much bad weather in sweden) so he just drives it when he comes home. It is actually a UK reg number on the plate (just has cali on it for effect) although technically not a legal plate design over here - it should be black on white at the front and black on yellow at the back. Anything registered beore Aug 72 can have black plates with white digits but if you drive an old car later than that the police tend not to notice and just assume it is allowed to have a black plate
xitspd
Thanks Andy! Great pictures and commentary. Try to make it to Portland for WWC06, it would be cool to meet more of our european members. beerchug.gif
Joe Bob
Ah I get it.....we have different colored plates from different decades....somehow my 83 911 has a Blue and Yellow plate. cool_shades.gif
AndyC
Forgot to mention - Gas Burners
Someone over here seems to be making reproduction ones, there were a couple of sets around at the show I will post up details when I find them as originals seem to be gold dust at the minute
Gint
Some very nice looking 914s. Thanks for the pics!
jgiroux67
On that light metallica blue car with the 916 front bumper, is it a rubber top on the bumper or just painted black to look like a regular one?
AndyC
QUOTE (jgiroux67 @ May 2 2005, 01:35 AM)
On that light metallica blue car with the 916 front bumper, is it a rubber top on the bumper or just painted black to look like a regular one?

I didn't actually notice, looking at the picture it seems to be painted but I will have a closer look next time I see it
GWN7
Great pictures.....looks like 11 cars? Any Right hand drive?
davep
Did you get any owners signed up to the club?
AndyC
QUOTE (GWN7 @ May 2 2005, 08:27 AM)
Great pictures.....looks like 11 cars? Any Right hand drive?

Supprisingly not - no RHD and no Sixes, couldn't find many owners either they were all off looking at other things. Maybe someone should produce some printable flyers so we can hijack peoples windscreen wipers any time we see a new car
Eric_Shea
No breasts? Where's the page 2 girl? laugh.gif

Nice pictures and nice cars. Thanks Andy smilie_pokal.gif
AndyC
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ May 2 2005, 04:04 PM)
No breasts? Where's the page 2 girl? laugh.gif

Nice pictures and nice cars. Thanks Andy smilie_pokal.gif

Still working on that one - I'm sure I could find a picture of Z's hairy ass to amusse you in the meantime barf.gif
Joe Bob
Hey....I'm now internationally famous.... mueba.gif
Eric_Shea
Yeah... that wouldn't be too hard to find icon8.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.