Hi, I'm selling my 4x130 rims (set of 5 inc. spare, with lug nuts) that came with my 914 when I bought it. I have since then beadblasted them down and repainted them. They are in pretty good condition, the only exception is that a couple of the ones that were on the rear got some brake dust on them because of my old calipers that I just replaced. I haven't made a real effort to get it off, maybe rubbing compound would work, or sand it down and respray the clearcoat. You can see the little lines that the brake dust made in the clearcoat if you look closely at one of the pictures (it's on the two back rims). I used the duplicolor painting kit from oreillys to paint them, and it turned out pretty great. That was a year or two ago. Only reason I'm selling is I've finally bought the 5 lug conversion kit from pmb and fuchs. No, I'm sorry but the tires don't come with it. I am planning on taking the tires from the steelies and putting them on the fuchs on the same day, as well as the conversion. I'll give the rims a good clean before I ship em off, I've been crazy busy lately so I haven't got around to it. I am asking 400$ for the five rims, and the lug nuts. Thank you and have a nice day, Max