Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: engine lid seals for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TheCabinetmaker
I have two engine lid to glass seals for sale. The first one is a 914 rubber repro. They are presently out of stock. $20.00 plus shipping.

IPB Image

Not sure who made this one. It has the metal insert like the oem. $45.00 plus shipping.

IPB Image

Here's a spare tire plate with bolt that I believe is correct for a 6. It has been cleaned and ready for plating or painting. Asking $25.00 with shipping in the conus.

IPB Image

Here's some plates with the long bolts for the 4 bolt alloy wheels. Cleaned and ready for plating or painting. $20 shipped in the conus for a plate with bolt. $10.00 for the plate without bolt

IPB Image
porbmw
IF the $45 item is for the seal at the bottom of the windshield, I will take it.
Shipping would be to 98230

THanks
Paul
TheCabinetmaker
Yes. It goes at the bottom of the rear window.
Sea Dragon 914
QUOTE(The Cabinetmaker @ Feb 1 2017, 10:14 AM) *

I have two engine lid to glass seals for sale. The first one is a 914 rubber repro. They are presently out of stock. $20.00 plus shipping.

IPB Image

Not sure who made this one. It has the metal insert like the oem. $45.00 plus shipping.

IPB Image

Here's a spare tire plate with bolt that I believe is correct for a 6. It has been cleaned and ready for plating or painting. Asking $25.00 with shipping in the conus.

IPB Image

Here's some plates with the long bolts for the 4 bolt alloy wheels. Cleaned and ready for plating or painting. $20 shipped in the conus for a plate with bolt. $10.00 for the plate without bolt

IPB Image

Are the plates just cleaned and not stripped? If so, I'll take a plate. PM me where to send you the money.

Thanks, Richard
TheCabinetmaker
It was not intentional, but yes. They are stripped
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.