Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rolling Cart
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cjllong
Just took this off of my 73. It bolts right up to the suspension mounts. If anyone is interested in it, shoot me an offer or maybe trade for parts? Located in Ukiah, Northern Ca. Shipping would be a pain so probably better to pick up. Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
wes
piratenanner.gif WOW do I see another member from Ukiah, thought I was the only one!
BuddyV
Drive down for the first Saturday morning at EASY in Emeryville in March..... I will buy breakfast in Santa Rosa!

Cheers!

beerchug.gif
Cjllong
I didn't know anyone in Ukiah even owned a 914!! What do you have? Might be able to trade part/knowledge! I've got a complete 71 parts car that I'll probably tear into here pretty soon....
Cjllong
When in March?

QUOTE(BuddyV @ Feb 1 2017, 06:01 PM) *

Drive down for the first Saturday morning at EASY in Emeryville in March..... I will buy breakfast in Santa Rosa!

Cheers!

beerchug.gif

mlindner
CJLlong, if you need to ship.....just cut out center beam leaving about 4" on each end. Then, new owner can just sleeve each end and bolt or weld. Best, Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.