Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OK...who's near Aracta CA? Factory Electric
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Guys sounds like he's in stinkbud heaven...has a couple of factory electric VW busses...anyone wanna go by and look for the "bunny man"?

zapper

Pics look like Andy took them.... cool_shades.gif
skline
It really does look like Andy took those pictures, maybe you should ask him about them. It would kind of cool if you could put them both back together and drive them. I wonder what the distance on them would be from a full charge.
bondo
320 amps at 144v is going to be quite anemic in a vehicle that size. That's about 60 horsepower, and it'll weigh more than stock. I would expect a range of up to 50 miles, but something more like 80 could be done with LOTS of batteries.
Joe Bob
Yeah obviously it's a shipping issue....did some more digging on the guy. Seems he's a dealer in hippie vans up in the Humboldt area. he got them in a trade and doesn't even know if they run. He has "parts".....prolly get the whole shebang fer a big bundle of fresh green.....weasel won't quote a price....just "make me an offer dude"...

I'm not scared of rebuilding electric motors and controllers...it's the rust....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.