Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Set of Mahle Rims and Tires
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
john forbes
I have a set of 4 Mahle 15 x 5.5 gas burners with good tires on them, 195/60R15. We are replacing them with a 5 lug suspension. There is some minor curb rash as you can see. Otherwise these are beautiful. And the tires are less than a year old with plenty of tread left. These come with the center caps and the extra long lug nuts.
I am asking $800 OBO. PM, email, john@blackforestracing.com or call 704-489-0741, John Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=591
634]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=591638]Click to view attachment
john forbes
Is there no one interested in this set? There is also a spare, however it's not the same as these. I would be open to reasonable offers.
thelogo
This looks like a hell of a deal to me

I paid 650 for 5 polishs 4lug fuchs 7 years ago no tires

Just cause i like the look i will offer you. 650
john forbes
I accept your offer, plus shipping. I can put them on a pallet or box them up. A pallet would probably be cheaper. What do you think? I will pm my paypal to you.
thelogo
Sorry i thought it was price with shipping

I would be willing to spring for shipping from denver
(I thought you were in denver )

But im assuming n.Carolina will get a bit expensive.

Im in 91016 zip
john forbes
Just doing a quick look at shipping rates I found UPS to be at $477.56. I can look round more if you have any interest, may be able to get it down to $300 something.
And I am in Denver, NC. I do get that confusion often.
Let me know.
Thanks,
John
John_914
Keep in mind that you don't have to pallet the tires/wheels. An alternative is to cut four pieces of cardboard into the same circle circumference as the tire. Sandwich two tires between the cardboard and use duck tape or something similar across the cardboard around the tire and in about four or five places. Do the same for the other two tires. That way the wheels are protected and the shipper can roll them. I've shipped and received tire-rim packages this way and it worked fine.
tomeric914
Take a look at https://www.shipnex.com for shipping. I've sent tires and wheels across the country for about half what the usual shipping companies charge.
ric birks
Strap to a pallet and send them from Forward Air. Very reasonable typically..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.