Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sacramento ValleyAutocross
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Steve_7x
Well it is time to remind everyone that Sacramento Valley Region will be having there next autocross in exactly a week... on May 8. driving.gif

You will recall all the positive press from the last event in April. clap.gif

All information can be found here:

http://derporsche.net/

Click on Autocross and then the Info link.

Pre-registration would be nice but is not required. If you are a novice - please pre-register so that we can have instructors lined up.

Hope to see you ALL next weekend! biggrin.gif

Steve
Brad Roberts
Should be able to make this one..

I'll try and round up a few more.

B
McMark
Sounds good. Now I need to round up $30 and some gasoline. lol2.gif
grantsfo
Is it possible to just run AM session? I have a dinner I need to get to in Santa Cruz.
ConeDodger
Yo McMark,

A quick check of the flyer just emailed to me by our lovely social director Ms. Lynn shows that at $30 you will be $5 short...

See me at the drivers meeting and we can pass the hat wink.gif
Andyrew
I cant make it...

I have "church photo's" dry.gif

and probably work (which I would have rescheduled, but stupid church photo's "cant be")

bah
McMark
Sheesh, what a gouge! $35. rolleyes.gif

LOL lol2.gif
nebreitling
hmm, it's a little far of a drive, but i'll see if i can scrounge up the time/money-for-gas.
Steve_7x
Brad,

Thank You for your support... I am lookign forward to a strong 914 contingent ;-)

BTW... we need to talk about the repairs to the clutch cable 'tunnel'... perhaps we can do that then.

Grant,

Absolutely... all we ask is that is you run the morning session you work the other morning run group and let Matt know that you will not be running/workign the afternoon.

See you all on Sunday!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.