Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Don't change tire in middle of road..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bfrymire
Car related, but no porsche content. Watch out for idiots...

https://www.reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/5rff...he_middle_of_a/
GaroldShaffer
WTF.gif screwy.gif
krazykonrad
You can see the hand of God keeping that idiot safe.

Konrad
Mark Henry
blink.gif
That dickwad should have bought a lotto ticket that day...he needs the cash for a brain transplant.
screwy.gif
bfrymire
Did you notice there are TWO people working on the car? One is standing, and the other is kneeling changing the tire.

Incredibly stupid and incredibly lucky.

-- brett
AZBanks
I didn't see the second person until you pointed it out. For those who have a hard time seeing it, the second guy ends up on his back after the car hits.
HansJan
My wife is from China...
Spend time in China each year.

Seeing this type of stuff all the time.
It is only now that they start to have real free-ways near the city's, while the country hacks still act like they are on the farm-to-market roads.
6freak
hope the person in the black car is ok ! but next time stay off the brakes dang man ya had it but ya panicked ....the other two well just chalk up to darwin awards i guess
its amazing a human can be that stupid and he had an extra brain with him blink.gif

took a second look! i dont think the driver touch the brakes he just over corrected and just lost it bummer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.