Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pageant Results
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MrsPnambic
smilie_pokal.gif Ok. First I just want to say that you guys ROCK!!!!!

I won the online Peoples Choice voting contest. They said I received well over 300 votes!!! This was the most they had ever had!! She said last year the girl who won had 100 votes. I blew that out of the water!!! So I just want to say thank you all who voted for me and pictures will be coming shortly!!!

And I am also proud to say I was voted Miss Congeniality!! It was a total shock and meant more to me than any title. I didn't win nationals or the overall crown, but winning Miss Congeniality was the best because the girls all voted on that.

I am proud of myself and wanted to share this great news with all of you and of course, I will have to wear my crown and sash to events now!! wink.gif
rick 918-S
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif smilie_pokal.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Joe Bob
Yeah baby...we be #1.....swim suit pics are appreciated.... cool_shades.gif
jim912928
agree.gif with Rick!....and congrats!
bondo
Awesome! Congrats! biggrin.gif
MrsPnambic
Thanks!! I wasn't in the swimsuit portion part of the pageant. But other pictures will be up within 2 weeks time. As soon as I get them, I will put them up. smile.gif
Lyressa Roberts
Very cool!!!
Gint
I knew you (we) could do it the whole time...

smilie_pokal.gif

And yes, I want pics too. cool.gif
spare time toys
QUOTE (MrsPnambic @ May 1 2005, 08:43 PM)
And I am also proud to say I was voted Miss Congeniality!! It was a total shock and meant more to me than any title.

OK since you got the congeniality thing Ill say it for you. That whore who won was a fat cow bitch. wink.gif Congrats smilie_pokal.gif
Jeroen
You know this means you have to pose for the club calendar, don't you biggrin.gif
MrsPnambic
Is there really a calendar? I will pose in my crown and sash for you all smile.gif
davep
Great news, the power of this group is amazing.
Enjoy your year!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.