Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Mikey!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
anderssj
I need two of the sealing rings for the large OEM heater hoses where they pass into the front trunk (frunk?) above the speaker boxes/kick panels. Not sure of the part number, but it's number 20 in this picture:

Click to view attachment

They're NLA from the dealer (forgot to write down the PN while I was there headbang.gif ), and I didn't see them on your site--do you make them?

Thanks everything you do for these old cars! pray.gif

Steve A-
anderssj
crickets . . .

got a call from the dealer; the new heater tubes are in, but would like to put in new seals "while I'm in there."

Thanks in advance!
Mikey914
Yes in stock. Thought I got up on the site. I'll chech tonight, now at the day job. I'll also post the link.
Thanks
Mark
anderssj
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 6 2017, 07:16 PM) *

Yes in stock. Thought I got up on the site. I'll chech tonight, now at the day job. I'll also post the link.
Thanks
Mark

I checked your site but didn't see it. Thanks in advance for posting the link!

Steve A-
anderssj
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 6 2017, 07:16 PM) *

Thanks
Mark

sorry, double post
Mikey914
Thanks for the patience Steve Got these posted up for you and even put the hoses on sale too!

http://www.shop.914rubber.com/91457291310-...m?categoryId=-1
anderssj
piratenanner.gif

Just ordered a pair--thanks again!

Steve A-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.