Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 73 Or Later Front and Rear Suspension
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cjllong
I'm looking for a front and rear suspension for a 1973 or later. I have a 71, but from what I've been told I should go with the later years. Not sure what a good price is. There is an Air Cooled Salvage Yard in Oakland, (about 2 hours away from me) that has a complete front suspension with steering rack, but he's asking $300. Not sure if this is a good price or not. Plus I'm thinking I can use the steering rack out of my 71. I live in Ukiah, Ca. so not sure about shipping, but willing to consider it. Thanks!!
bdstone914
You only need to get late front struts, rotors, calipers, brake backing shields, brake flex lines, line clips and ball joints. You inserts can be swapped from yours if they are good. I can put together that package of parts. The A arms are the same and rear suspension ot the same.
I am in Riverside.
Bruce
Cjllong
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Feb 5 2017, 04:12 AM) *

You only need to get late front struts, rotors, calipers, brake backing shields, brake flex lines, line clips and ball joints. You inserts can be swapped from yours if they are good. I can put together that package of parts. The A arms are the same and rear suspension ot the same.
I am in Riverside.
Bruce

What do you mean by "inserts?" How much are you thinking for the package? Thanks!
mepstein
Bruce is your parts guy. One stop shopping. Great prices.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.