Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ventura German AutoFest - 914's in 2006?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carreraguy
I heard a rumor at the 2004 Ventura German AutoFest that in 2006 they will feature the 914. Any one else heard this?
URY914
Is this the train accident event last year?
Elliot_Cannon
Same event. Lots of damaged or destroyed Porsches from the 50s.
Cheers, Elliot
Gint
QUOTE (URY914 @ May 2 2005, 06:23 AM)
Is this the train accident event last year?

One and the same. I left three hours before it happened.

914's huh? I don't think mine will be ready by then. Close...
Joe Bob
Bob Campbell of the 356 registry is the guy who runs it...I will ask.

The Ventura Show presented by German AutoFest LLC
Bob Campbell - President - Phone 661-296-6545 * Fax 661-263-0431
20964 Canterwood Drive, Santa Clarita, CA 91350-1428 - Email info@german-autofest.com

http://www.german-autofest.com/schedule.htm
xitspd
Z,

You going to Ventura? Let me know. Maybe we can get a Riverside, Orange County group to drive up. beerchug.gif I was there last year and saw the transporter loaded with 356s before the train hit it.
URY914
Will they also have a model railroad show?
Joe Bob
QUOTE (xitspd @ May 2 2005, 07:31 AM)
Z,

You going to Ventura? Let me know. Maybe we can get a Riverside, Orange County group to drive up. beerchug.gif I was there last year and saw the transporter loaded with 356s before the train hit it.

Yeah I go every year....last two years Frankenstealth stole the show.... cool_shades.gif

Lemme know....hopefully I will have Manfred and/or Frank there as well....
Allan
Is there one scheduled for this year?
Joe Bob
BTW...I drove out of the Showgrounds just when they were loading the last of the 356s. My first impression was why are they loading such nice cars on such a cheesy open carrier.

I guess the carrier got hit right after because the guy that was following me up to my house....five ten minutes behind me... was caught in the traffic jam.

BTW 9/10-11th is the scheduled dates....it's not on the website yet. I called the Fairgrounds.
Carlitos Way
I went there last year.... my first experience dealing with Mike the Z man. OH BOY!!!! And I still bought a 914. I am planning on attending this year... provided I can get my clutch fixed first.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.