Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 score of the Century
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
rhodyguy
What's the plan to keep the pin wires from dragging on the light covers every time the HLs go up and down?
dcheek
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Dec 27 2018, 07:15 AM) *

What's the plan to keep the pin wires from dragging on the light covers every time the HLs go up and down?

Yet another good question. Still in the R & D stage.

Dave
rhodyguy
The car has turned out great. Good story.
Hoppie944s2
QUOTE(dcheek @ Apr 3 2018, 11:45 AM) *

One week before going into the paint booth. Yes, a downdraft booth for a defect free finish on the body shell. Getting to use the paint booth for free.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Fronk painted and external fuel filler done.
Click to view attachment
Hood painted and polished - Note cutout for fuel filler.
Click to view attachment
Body shell all primed and wet sanded - ready for the booth
Click to view attachment

It won't be long before the Phoenix (red) will rise again!

Dave

WHERE DID HE PURCHASE THE HOOD FILLER CAP?
dcheek
Been some time since my last post.
Finally got the 914 Rubber door panels installed. They look awesome. Other than a few very minor details the car is done. I think all together it turned out great considering what we stated with.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Dave
jmitro
looks fantastic beerchug.gif
PeeGreen 914
Looks very sharp. I love many of the details in there and even more that I can see many of the things I did to it still present. Most of what I did was in the suspension and brakes, but the interior details are unmistakable. beerchug.gif Nice work guys. Please let then guy know if he does every sell I would like to have the first option, if he be so kind. aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.