Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Horns of a dilema
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cgnj
Here is what I have.

76-no rust (ok i haven't found it yet) 5 bolt conversion original paint, waiting for heads to put 2270 in.

76 project car- This is intended for my 13 year old son. 4 years till he drives (or longer this is going to be his project), it an empty chassis with a suspension on it.
parts to build a 2055
74 parts car complete
everything i could remove from a 74 rust bucket.
I have a complete set of pristine fuchs. I believe that they have been reanodized. With the limited availabilty of tires in 15 size, should I just let them go to finance the other cars? Hang on to them and make a cw car? I had them on the parts for sale and had no takers. Take a look and help guide me.
fuchs

TIA,

Carlos

76 2270 ' I could have had a flat 6'
76 project
DrifterJay
well it depends mostly on how much you plan on selling them to get a good jumpstart on five lug fuchs? I dinno...gorgeous wheels, but do you plan on doing a five lug conversion? If not, keep those wheels, they are pristine.

Jared.. wink.gif
nomore4
Carlos, Nice wheels ya got there. They would probably be worth some good coin. I'd say to save those for your son's car but after he has learned to keep it off the curb.

joe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.