Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cars and Coffee Sonoma
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
This is sponsored by my shop, Sonoma Smog Center. If it's not too far for you, come on out! evilgrin.gif
Dominic
Rob,
I was just about to ask you when this is going to happen...hope to make it out there!
Cheers,
Dominic
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Dominic @ Feb 9 2017, 08:36 PM) *

Rob,
I was just about to ask you when this is going to happen...hope to make it out there!
Cheers,
Dominic

Dominic,
I will likely not be there, but I have a street rod guy who will be running it. It sounds like it will be huge. He has lots of friends and is promoting the heck out of it! Hope you go! cheer.gif
tygaboy
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 9 2017, 05:46 PM) *

Rob,
Cheers,
Dominic

Dominic,
I will likely not be there, but I have a street rod guy who will be running it. It sounds like it will be huge. He has lots of friends and is promoting the heck out of it! Hope you go! cheer.gif

Well, dang it. I was hoping to meet you. Maybe next time.
I'll likely be there. 914-less, at this point but I'll wear a 914 t-shirt!
Chris
BuddyV
Dominic - thanks for the info on this event.

I cannot make it this month.... but next month looks good!

Let's talk.

flat4guy
If anyone is close to the Sacramento area I put on Cars and Coffee Folsom every Saturday.....
https://www.facebook.com/CarsAndCoffeeFolsom/
ConeDodger
QUOTE(tygaboy @ Feb 9 2017, 11:16 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Feb 9 2017, 05:46 PM) *

Rob,
Cheers,
Dominic

Dominic,

Well, dang it. I was hoping to meet you. Maybe next time.
I'll likely be there. 914-less, at this point but I'll wear a 914 t-shirt!
Chris

Chris,
I will be there this Coming Monday. Maybe we can meet then?
ConeDodger
QUOTE(BuddyV @ Feb 10 2017, 12:07 AM) *

Dominic - thanks for the info on this event.

I cannot make it this month.... but next month looks good!

Let's talk.

Buddy,
Next month is when it happens! evilgrin.gif
ConeDodger
Here's a bit of serendipity. I was at my smog shop today. Just dropped in to check on the place. My smog tech was doing a car and I decided to chat with the customer. Turns out he's an original owner of a 1.7 914 that he still owns and drives. He has been here to 914World but isn't a member. I think I convinced him to join though...

He was excited about this event and hopes to come down and see my car. blink.gif heck, I want to see his car! Original owner cars are da bomb! aktion035.gif
ConeDodger
Coming up on the 12th! If you can make it please do! We'd love to have you!
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif
ConeDodger
Picked up two more sponsors from the complex! This getting exciting! Sounds like everyone is going to open their shops for this event! Be there if you can!

cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif
ConeDodger

Two weeks from today! Come on out and get your coffee on! See some cars, make some friends!
ConeDodger
Week and a couple of days! Who's coming??? cheer.gif cheer.gif
Dominic
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 2 2017, 04:17 PM) *

Rob,
I should be there with the 914-6.

Cheers,
Dominic
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Dominic @ Mar 2 2017, 10:47 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Mar 2 2017, 04:17 PM) *

Rob,
I should be there with the 914-6.

Cheers,
Dominic

aktion035.gif
Dominic
Hoping the weather holds up for next weekend...now they are showing a chance of rain.

Who else is going to make it out next Sunday?
napasteve
I'd like to go if the weather cooperates.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(napasteve @ Mar 5 2017, 08:23 PM) *

I'd like to go if the weather cooperates.

Cool!
Justinp71
QUOTE(flat4guy @ Feb 9 2017, 07:43 PM) *

If anyone is close to the Sacramento area I put on Cars and Coffee Folsom every Saturday.....
https://www.facebook.com/CarsAndCoffeeFolsom/

I might see you there (in folsom). I probably wont have my 914, but if I see yours I'll stop and say hi.

The show in Sonoma sounds great, but a little too far for me right now.

Justin
Dominic
Going to be nice and warm this weekend in Nor Cal...hope to see some cool cars out and about.
ConeDodger
Yep! Should be 75 and sunny! Had this at the shop today. Hope he shows up! That thing looked freakin' clean!
ConeDodger
It's tomorrow! Ya'll ready?

Mueller
Should be a good turn out with the weather being so nice. Not going to make it, wife made non-car plans for us.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Mueller @ Mar 11 2017, 03:07 PM) *

Should be a good turn out with the weather being so nice. Not going to make it, wife made non-car plans for us.

Too bad Mike. Your daughters would have made for a free comedy act! biggrin.gif
ConeDodger

See you in the morning! Second Sunday Cars and Coffee Sonoma is on!

ConeDodger
Amazing turnout! We have at least two very fine 914's. The lot is FULL!
napasteve
Good to meet Dominic and Robert aka buddyv

Click to view attachment
ConeDodger
I watched you guys set up and take this picture Steve. See my security camera inside the shop?

Sorry I missed it. Sick wife... sad.gif
BuddyV
We represented.... great weather and great location.

beerchug.gif Click to view attachment
ConeDodger
There were a lot of kids! I think I might have to rent a bounce house!
ConeDodger
By the photographers count, 150 cars and lots of variety?
Dominic
Rob,
Very successful for the FIRST ever Cars-N-Coffee in Sonoma. It was nice to meet Napa Steve, BuddyV and Cali914 (he showed up after you guys left) Very good turnout, my wife and boys had fun as well. Maybe I'll bring my 550 Spyder out next month.

Cheers,
Dominic
ConeDodger
Lots of variety!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Dominic @ Mar 12 2017, 05:04 PM) *

Rob,
Very successful for the FIRST ever Cars-N-Coffee in Sonoma. It was nice to meet Napa Steve, BuddyV and Cali914 (he showed up after you guys left) Very good turnout, my wife and boys had fun as well. Maybe I'll bring my 550 Spyder out next month.

Cheers,
Dominic

Dominic,
I know right? We were not prepared for that many cars. We've planned a little better for April 9th. Big commercial coffee maker and probably 6 dozen donuts. Your car looks amazing! I'd love to see the 550!
Rob
ConeDodger
More pics!
ConeDodger
biggrin.gif
ConeDodger
birthday3.gif evilgrin.gif
ConeDodger
evilgrin.gif
ConeDodger
biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.