Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fl CL 914 back up for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
sholman5
914s reposted on Orlando Craigslist. More pics, title status parts only.
$4500.

https://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/5989381144.html
mepstein
$4500 doesn't buy you much
sholman5
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 8 2017, 05:01 PM) *

$4500 doesn't buy you much

You got that right. The only thing you could pull out of that
scrap pile is hopefully a good 5 lug convert.
ric birks
Sholman5 Love that Oly blue teener! My wife is still a tad mad at me for letting that one go. Looks good. Went to a great home.
sholman5
Thnx Mr B. Wait till you see the 72 Signal orange. Good luck with
the 6 conversion. If I had time I would fly up and give you free labor
for a week.
carr914
He got back to me, but won't take a picture of engine in the Gold car. Just wants me to come & look. I don't have time for adventure trips
sholman5
QUOTE(carr914 @ Feb 9 2017, 07:16 PM) *

He got back to me, but won't take a picture of engine in the Gold car. Just wants me to come & look. I don't have time for adventure trips

I know that curiosity killed the cat. It's only 45 mins away. If I can find some time to waste might check it out. Doubt that the gold one is a six. $4500 is 1k less than his original posting on CL for both cars.
sholman5
QUOTE(sholman5 @ Feb 9 2017, 07:58 PM) *

I know that curiosity killed the cat. It's only 45 mins away. If I can find some time to waste might check it out. Doubt that the gold one is a six. $4500 is 1k less than his original posting on CL for both cars.

Now he is asking 6k for both.
billh1963
The gold car has a steering column ignition so not a real -6

I like the Fuchs and the .....hmmm

Well..I like the Fuchs dry.gif
Mueller
QUOTE(sholman5 @ Feb 15 2017, 11:10 AM) *

QUOTE(sholman5 @ Feb 9 2017, 07:58 PM) *

Now he is asking 6k for both.

I don't think he understands how things work when selling. Normally the price goes down not up!

And people wonder why their ads get flagged?
racerbvd
QUOTE(billh1963 @ Feb 15 2017, 01:24 PM) *

The gold car has a steering column ignition so not a real -6

I like the Fuchs and the .....hmmm

Well..I like the Fuchs dry.gif

Unless it is a 72..... evilgrin.gif
kafermeister
[/quote]
Unless it is a 72.....
[/quote]

agree.gif
bobt4945
I had a 72 and yes the ignition is in the column....wish I still had it along with the 2-71's and 16-70's that came and went over the years sigh.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.