Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: help finding link for wheel back offset
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
A month or two ago some posted about wheel offset and someone here posted a link to a website that showed "all" the different rims that fit a 914 with the offset for each style rim. I have searched here and I can't find the thread. I thought I saved the link on my PC and agina I can't find it dry.gif headbang.gif Help pray.gif
Aaron Cox
ask and you shall recieve
http://members.rennlist.org/911pcars/WheelWts.html
GaroldShaffer
Aaron, that is close, The one I am talking about had pictures of the different rims along with the offset info.
Mueller
QUOTE (itsa914 @ May 2 2005, 12:34 PM)
Aaron, that is close, The one I am talking about had pictures of the different rims along with the offset info.

stock fenders:

for 4 lug, figure any of the factory rims, some of the riv's and empis fit (normally not as wide of a tire can be run as can on a factory 4 rim)

5 lug, early 6" rims fit perfect, early 7" fit perfect in the front, sometime need a little massaging in the rear

late 6" and late 7" rims need a spacer to prevent wheel from looking goofy and rubbing on the inside trunk wall

Joe Bob
http://members.rennlist.com/1976c38/index.html

Go here....
GaroldShaffer
Nope, that's not it either.
ArtechnikA
This One ?
GaroldShaffer
Sorry guys that is not either. Damn, I know I seen it here
it had color pictures of all teh different style factory & aftermarket rims for a 914 and gave their offset also. Sorry for being a pain. beer.gif
Mueller
QUOTE (itsa914 @ May 2 2005, 01:03 PM)
it had color pictures of all teh different style factory & aftermarket rims for a 914 and gave their offset also. Sorry for being a pain. beer.gif

there is one page with pictures, but I've never seen it with offsets as well
Aaron Cox
i nominate this for a classic thread...

No OT stuff, and lots of info biggrin.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE (Mueller @ May 2 2005, 12:05 PM)
QUOTE (itsa914 @ May 2 2005, 01:03 PM)

there is one page with pictures, but I've never seen it with offsets as well

link to that page???
Joe Bob
Lawrence has a bunch of pics if I remember.....maybe contact him....I think he has a website.
Aaron Cox
lawrences work can be seen on PP, but no offsets are offered with the pictures wink.gif
Dave_Darling
There was a page with tons of pics over on "runtrod", but the website appears to be "in process of updating" and the wheels page is not available at the current time.

--DD
GaroldShaffer
yes, that's the website (well I'm pretty sure it is) screwy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.