Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Michigan, Portland, Indiana....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jwalters
huh.gif What is it-----just don't like southern hospitality??? confused24.gif --or are these events being planned for the few, the proud, the " In the inner circle "??????????

Lets see about moving a "classic" all the way into Canada----the NW territories should do it--or better yet, Barrow Alaska-----I am sure there is at least one teener up there, or at least one will be in the "vicinity" shortly---

You know what--I think the " South-East Teener Owners Group " Will put on our own ' Classic " and thump the others--------uhh, guys, Breakfast at the Cracker Barrel soon?? cool.gif
seanery
All it'll take is for someone to step up and organize one!
If you do it at the right time, I'm sure the northern folks would drive en masse!
GWN7
QUOTE (jwalters @ May 2 2005, 01:37 PM)
huh.gif What is it-----just don't like southern hospitality??? confused24.gif --or are these events being planned for the few, the proud, the " In the inner circle "??????????

Lets see about moving a "classic" all the way into Canada----the NW territories should do it--or better yet, Barrow Alaska-----I am sure there is at least one teener up there, or at least one will be in the "vicinity" shortly---

You know what--I think the " South-East Teener Owners Group " Will put on our own ' Classic " and thump the others--------uhh, guys, Breakfast at the Cracker Barrel soon?? cool.gif

There is about 100 914's in Canada (that are known of) and 99% of those are located within 100 miles of the border. Mind you these are spread across some 4000 miles of the country. Easier to go South where there are people and cars. wink.gif

I bet if you have a "Classic" in Florida, lets say in January or Febuary you might have a bunch of the Northern owners come to a event down there just to escape the snow for awhile. biggrin.gif
seanery
GREAT NEWS!

It's only 1100 miles from Miami to Nashville, IN smilie_pokal.gif boldblue.gif smilie_pokal.gif
rhodyguy
how about Nome? plenty of daylight during june.

k
Eric_Shea
Mr. Walters just volunteered to host the Florida Suncoast Classic! Way ta go!! smilie_pokal.gif
Hawk
Go for it. All it takes is initiative, time, time, time, organization, friends, sponsors $$$, understanding spouses, 914 obsessive-compulsive disorder.
We will come down. w00t.gif
72914S
I moved up here from South FL. about 3 years ago. There are only a couple of 914`s around here mine is one of the running ones. I know there are some nice parks down your way out toward the Redlands area( I even know the some of the people that run them.) January,Febuary would be a great time."LIL RED" and I would love to come down for a day or two. beerchug.gif
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE (Hawk @ May 2 2005, 06:22 PM)
We will come down. w00t.gif

driving.gif
agree.gif
Gint
QUOTE (jwalters @ May 2 2005, 03:37 PM)

Knock yourself out! I'll show up.

If you build it, they will come.
boxstr
Hey those of us in Portland need a new place to go for the WCC. When do we start the caravan.
CCLINWCCFLA2007
ablose58
Florida would be gud smilie_pokal.gif I went down for bike week a few years ago and had an absolute blast. biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
idea.gif dry.gif ohmy.gif wink.gif happy11.gif aktion035.gif driving.gif
jwalters
Florida SunCoast Classic---hmmmm, I like the sound of that.

Ok, it is set, in rough cast for now anyways.

I have about 800 convention halls to host this at--and with a strong showing the costs will actually be very reasonable----

Hmmm, thinking on next February, hmmm, can't interfere with the superbowl, unless you want it too. We have an unbelievable superbowl bash down here--the city closes off about 5 full blocks and all the bars bring couches and such into the street and there are about 25 jumbotrons erected----beer, boobies, thongs, food, fun, and football all at one stop. Temps are around mid to low 60's that time of year----

ifn there is definitive interest, I will start working on it soon---

All you vendors that would entertain the thought to attend---stash away a few trinkets for raffle now---that way outta sight, outta mind, and will have good stuff for the price of admission--not to mention the sales tables--

And all those of you that make stuff for ass draggers--bring your wares, THAT crowd will certainly attend just to lookyloo, and there are only about 1 million 911's down here--

Guys, something like this makes headlines down here!!!--now if you wait until march--the IMOLA streets of Miami and the F1 races will be here......

Would you all like to have it in a big convention hall or a large outdoor amptheatre, there are only about 300 of those, one is in a really big city park, plenty of open space to park, barbeque, and wander around---so not only us but the general public could come and see the teeners up close?? Followed by a poker run down to Key West??? Warning>>>do NOT speed on US1!!!!!

Based on further posts to this thread I will initiate a poll---those of you who are friends of vendors and others let them know--especially if they are out of pocket---J. aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.