Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parts From A 1971
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cjllong
Parting out a 1971. It's rusty. Figured I would put it up here and see if anybody could use parts. I'm keeping the motor and FI. Interior is gone. PM with requests of what your looking for. I'll take pics of what you want and send it to you. Has most parts. Shoot me an offer and buyer pays shipping.
gcrotvik
I would like the jack holder/mount from the rear trunk if it's not rusty. Please cut several inches around the mount so I have something to weld to.

Thanks!

Greg
Cjllong
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Feb 13 2017, 07:09 AM) *

I would like the jack holder/mount from the rear trunk if it's not rusty. Please cut several inches around the mount so I have something to weld to.

Thanks!

Greg

Is this the part you need? If so it appears pretty solid. PM me with what you think is a fair offer including shipping, (since it's a small part) Click to view attachmentand it's yours.
gcrotvik
PM sent.
JeffBowlsby
Is this a late 1971 with the 14 pin connector on the chassis harness at the steering column? If so what is the condition of the chassis harness and steering column?
Cjllong
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Feb 13 2017, 10:30 AM) *

Is this a late 1971 with the 14 pin connector on the chassis harness at the steering column? If so what is the condition of the chassis harness and steering column?

Is this what you're talking about? If so it's only 12. Click to view attachment
Fosterjoejr
QUOTE(Cjllong @ Feb 13 2017, 06:39 AM) *

Parting out a 1971. It's rusty. Figured I would put it up here and see if anybody could use parts. I'm keeping the motor and FI. Interior is gone. PM with requests of what your looking for. I'll take pics of what you want and send it to you. Has most parts. Shoot me an offer and buyer pays shipping.

PM sent.
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(Cjllong @ Feb 13 2017, 10:45 AM) *

QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Feb 13 2017, 10:30 AM) *

Is this what you're talking about? If so it's only 12. Click to view attachment

Yep, that's it. thanks for the quick follow-up. Yours is an early 1971, with the 12 pole connector.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.