Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Choose the new hat
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
I'm considering a wool version instead of cotton,
lemme know if you have a preferrence either way.

I'll close the voting at 8am CDT May 3rd

Black on Black
user posted image
Gray on Black
user posted image
Orange on Black
user posted image
Red on Black
user posted image
Silver on Black (my fav)
user posted image
White on Black
user posted image
Yellow on Black
user posted image
tat2dphreak
will these be "window down"(like blue hats) or window up(as the khaki hats were)

I liked the window up better..
Toast
Wow!

Its a tie between Gray, Orange, and Red.
Yack.gif
seanery
top off...like the blue...the last one was top on, so this one goes topless biggrin.gif
McMark
I'd vote for no sandwich this time. But maybe I'm the only one... unsure.gif
Andyrew
Ohhoh... Freek ya!! Orange on black!!!

I think separate production runs with different colors would be good so that people can match their cars..
seanery
sorry Andrew...we don't have the buying power to do that.

I contemplated the no sandwich, but I didn't like the feel of the red hats without, it was too thin and they don't hold their shape as well as the sandwich bill'd ones.
Andyrew
I would think that 2 production runs would be ok? Because otherwise you will basically only get how ever many people want the color that is chosen..

But I really dont know what Im talking about... You've done this before... lol

If orange I'll buy...

What about the bucket hats? Looked like there was a lot of intrest for those as well...

Andrew
seanery
23 folks expressed interest in the buckets...it takes 144 for an order. I would like one, but I don't want to be stuck with 121 of them biggrin.gif
Andyrew
takes 144 for an order? Ouch!

Makes mucho more sense now.

Although with 9 current people saying they would buy the top choice hat... It doesnt look like it would be a good idea for ordering... lol
seanery
I'm not too worried about the ball caps...I can't keep 'em around. I always buy several extra and they're gone lickity split.
JB 914
is it possible to get some XXL hats? the last batch was a bit tight for my fat head biggrin.gif
seanery
I'll see Joe, but they're pretty much "one size fits most"
seanery
no one has mentioned whether they prefer Wool or Cotton...

....go silver! go!
Andyrew
What where the last one's made out of? Go with that...
MrsPnambic
I personally would go for cotton.

nein14
Cotton, wool is to hot. How about nylon or polyester waterproof like the factory hats.

Any chance doing a batch with the roof on? smile.gif
BuddyV
Gray on Black. Definitely Gray on Blacl. Wool...... BIG sizes, I hope (large skull here, unfortunately) cool.gif
VegasRacer
?? Will "914CLUB.COM" on the back be white (as in your examples),
or colored like the car silhouette on the front of the hat ??

I vote for Wool. I want variety. The previous 3 runs were all cotton.

** subliminal message - Vote Bumblebee - YPAF **
seanery
as pictured in white (or silver)
VegasRacer
QUOTE (seanery @ May 2 2005, 09:24 PM)
as pictured in white (or silver)

NOOO! Make it the same as the car on the front.
Dr Evil
Grey or silver on black looks awsome. I think the orange ones are ugly.
I don't know the diff between wool, satin, etc.
Mrs. K
idea.gif Won't the yellow ones make your car faster??? laugh.gif

Lisa driving-girl.gif
dlo914
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ May 2 2005, 10:29 PM)

Lisa driving-girl.gif

laugh.gif HAHA dont give out the secret!!!
markb
QUOTE (Mrs. K @ May 2 2005, 10:29 PM)

Lisa driving-girl.gif

I'm not sure, but I would think it'd make your head go faster, and personally, I like to keep my head within the car at all times. wink.gif
DblDog
Can I buy one with sillouette & 914 on the front and without the other graphics...they're just too busy. Any color would look great! Black on Black!
DblDog
Can I buy one with sillouette & 914 on the front and without the other graphics...they're just too busy. Any color would look great! Black on Black!
Rick_Eberle
Silver on Black Wool!!!

After all... winter is just around the corner. (Here, anyway!)
Brent
Tangerine , Nepal or Signal? Orange on black the way to go. Plus I can wear it with any of my 4 SF Giants jerseys.

Cotton gud in Summer, wool gud in Winter. No pref.
McMark
Since Gray/Black isn't going to win, move my vote from Gray/Black to Silver/Black.
dlo914
i guess silver on black wont be too bad...although ive already voted for yellow on black dry.gif
VegasRacer
stfu.gif If yellow & orange could team up we would smash those Oakland Raiders colors into a pile of rust.
seanery
QUOTE (DblDog @ May 3 2005, 02:18 AM)

nope biggrin.gif
iamchappy
Silver on black, cotten. Jon Luke The Star Trek captain say's, Make It So......
mikerose
Sean, you have yet to make a bad hat they are all Great smilie_pokal.gif . Cotton Silver on black beerchug.gif

Mike cool_shades.gif

Put me down for TWO drooley.gif
Pnambic
I guess Mike missed the first batch of the maroon hats... cool_shades.gif laugh.gif

So....since no one else said it, are the graphics going to be put on straight the first time around this time? wink.gif

I don't think there's a bad color combo in the bunch, but I like the silver best.
GaroldShaffer
I vote cotton and orange
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.