Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Original 914-6 Steering Wheel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mike Fitton
Sold! This is a very nice steering wheel that was recovered in leather at Dallas Custom Steering Wheel, has the correct cross stitch on outer rim and baseball stitch on the spokes. It is an original 914-6 wheel part # is 914.347.806.10 and dated 4/70 comes with a nice horn pad. Price is $875 shipped in the USA.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Mike Fitton
Here is the reality fella's. Find an original 806.10 wheel $275 - $350 depending on condition, then send it out to Dallas for recover at $400 with shipping both ways, throw in a nice horn pad and this is where your at. If you want an original 6 wheel this is the one you need. I am only selling this one because I found an 806.10 with its original leather cover in mint condition also with a date of 4/70.
mepstein
Mike - i think you're priced low. I just sold an 806 10 wheel that needed paint and a new leather wrap for $495 + ship. GLWTS
Mike Fitton
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 13 2017, 07:21 PM) *

Mike - i think you're priced low. I just sold an 806 10 wheel that needed paint and a new leather wrap for $495 + ship. GLWTS

Probably right but I would like it to go to someone that has an original 6. I have had the wheel for several years so it was bought right.
Mike Fitton
Bump, still available. Make an offer.
Mike Fitton
Wheel is sold, still have the horn pad.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.