Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A big THANK YOU from us and the RS!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Series9
Before we left for the WCC, I had a little aprehension about how we would fit into the SoCal group, but I'm very happy to say we all feel like we made a bunch of new friends.

It's nice to see you guys are the same kind of misfits I prefer to associate with.

To have the RS voted 'Best of Show' by this group is really a dream come true for me.

Thanks so much. I can't wait for the next event. smilie_pokal.gif
Carlitos Way

It was nice meeting you. very nice car. made a few mouths water/drool. Hope to see you again at some other event.

Carlos
rick 918-S
Only bigger and better things coming your way.. wink wink wink.gif
xitspd
QUOTE (914RS @ May 2 2005, 03:29 PM)
Before we left for the WCC, I had a little aprehension about how we would fit into the SoCal group, but I'm very happy to say we all feel like we made a bunch of new friends.

It's nice to see you guys are the same kind of misfits I prefer to associate with.

To have the RS voted 'Best of Show' by this group is really a dream come true for me.

Thanks so much.  I can't wait for the next event. smilie_pokal.gif

Hell Joe, with those flip flops and that sweatshirt hoody, I thought you were from Huntington Beach! I am talking with the Governor about annexing Albuquerque. I'll be back!
Aaron Cox
Joe... you and your crew rock! smilie_pokal.gif
drew365
It was good to meet you Joe and gawk at your car. I know I'll never have the time to make mine that nice. I guess we better watch the Arnold jokes around Dan.
CptTripps
I wasn't sure how I would fit in either. You, and everyone else I met last weekend, were just awesome.
Series9
Dan, that picture is a classic!

Please don't have ABQ annexed. People can still afford to buy houses here.

Doug, you're a funny mofo. The welding in the parking lot was awesome.
Mrs. K
I liked Lauren's water on Friday night drunk.gif

Lisa mueba.gif
Aaron Cox
so when is the next BBQ/Hooters?gettogether for joe?

give us a schedule Joe, and well make a party for ya smile.gif

maybe we can get 50 people to show up like the headrage BBQ i helped skline set up wink.gif
Series9
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ May 2 2005, 06:10 PM)
so when is the next BBQ/Hooters?gettogether for joe?

give us a schedule Joe, and well make a party for ya smile.gif

maybe we can get 50 people to show up like the headrage BBQ i helped skline set up wink.gif

As soon as I have any kind of stable schedule, I'll let you guys know.

Let's give it a couple of weeks. Hopefully things are going to settle down a bit.
JoeSharp
I just can't wipe this shit eating grin off my face. biggrin.gif
wub.gif Joe
P.S. We get almost 10 people together for bugers on a wensday night. On a 2 day notice there will be 20 for mexican food on a friday night.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Joe Sharp @ May 2 2005, 07:01 PM)
I just can't wipe this shit eating grin off my face. biggrin.gif
wub.gif Joe
P.S. We get almost 10 people together for bugers on a wensday night. On a 2 day notice there will be 20 for mexican food on a friday night.

with 3 weeks notice we had 50 people over biggrin.gif

i got the permagrin too joe biggrin.gif
Eric_Shea
I know the one thing I missed by not being able to attend WCC...

...meeting Joe and Lauren.

The reports are in and it seems the club owes you both a big THANK YOU. And with the RS you've shown what can be done and that these things really can get bolted back together smilie_pokal.gif

Let's remedy this soon. I hope we can make RRC a fun event. smilie_pokal.gif
grantsfo
QUOTE (914RS @ May 2 2005, 05:02 PM)
Dan, that picture is a classic!

Please don't have ABQ annexed. People can still afford to buy houses here.

Doug, you're a funny mofo. The welding in the parking lot was awesome.

Yeah no kidding I was looking at an Earthship vacation house just outside of Taos NM last week on an acre with views of the mountains for $150K! Thats a down payment where I'm living now!
Eric_Shea
I think this was taken when Bill Richardson was annexing the "Corona Playgirl Mansion". The Governator was more than happy to give away the bride... confused24.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Eric_Shea @ May 2 2005, 07:57 PM)
I think this was taken when Bill Richardson was annexing the "Corona Playgirl Mansion". The Governator was more than happy to give away the bride... confused24.gif

im fucking speechless laugh.gif

new avatar smilie_pokal.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (grantsfo @ May 2 2005, 06:53 PM)
I was looking at an Earthship vacation house just outside of Taos NM last week on an acre with views of the mountains for $150K!

my mother-in-law rents a house just outside of taos, 10 acres with a really, really nice adobe house on it. she lives there about 6 month per year, it's her "leave me alone, i need to work on my art" retreat ...

$200/month rent ...
ohmy.gif Andy
bernbomb914
I want to thank Joe again for his help with my driving skills. It takes a lot of guts to drive with a old Fart like me who is trying to relive his past. I enjoyed his drive in my car to see if all the work paid off. He drove the wheels off it

Bernie biggrin.gif
neo914-6
Joe,

Thanks for the bringing your posse, and your fine workmanship to the WCC. Looks like you'll need to build a few RS clones for the next one. biggrin.gif
JB 914
Nice to meet you and your sweetie! I know your having tranny problems, so, if you wanna unload that car i'll take it off your hands

drooley.gif w00t.gif
skline
Yeah, I want to thank Joe for taking me for a ride in his car. That thing is so sweet and so strong it made me feel inadequate with my Chalon. I got home and just had to take the Chalon out for a cruise to compare. It would be close but he can run in PCA events and qualify for trophies, I cant do that. I am lucky if they let me run at all. Great ride Joe, it does set a very high standard for others to follow.
Series9
QUOTE (bernbomb914 @ May 2 2005, 08:55 PM)
I want to thank Joe again for his help with my driving skills. It takes a lot of guts to drive with a old Fart like me who is trying to relive his past. I enjoyed his drive in my car to see if all the work paid off. He drove the wheels off it

Bernie biggrin.gif

Bernie, you were a great student. I love to watch guys progress that much in a single day.

As for your car, it was handling better than mine and was really fun to drive. Now to get mine dialed in.

We'll do it again next time.
Series9
QUOTE (skline @ May 2 2005, 09:02 PM)
Yeah, I want to thank Joe for taking me for a ride in his car. That thing is so sweet and so strong it made me feel inadequate with my Chalon. I got home and just had to take the Chalon out for a cruise to compare. It would be close but he can run in PCA events and qualify for trophies, I cant do that. I am lucky if they let me run at all. Great ride Joe, it does set a very high standard for others to follow.

Scott, you ended up being the only person who got a ride. burnout.gif

I'm planning on coming by your house for a ride too. rolleyes.gif
VegasRacer

When we got thrown out of the Limo the first night in Vegas, I knew you would fit right in.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (VegasRacer @ May 2 2005, 09:13 PM)

When we got thrown out of the Limo the first night in Vegas, I knew you would fit right in.

that sounds like a fun story.... biggrin.gif
VegasRacer
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ May 2 2005, 08:21 PM)
that sounds like a fun story....  :D

"What happens in Vegas - stays in Vegas."

After the limo driver told us to "get out" he started to take us back to the Hard Rock where we got in. flipa.gif When he slowed down to make the U-turn we all jumped out.
At least we were 2 blocks closer to Margaritaville. beerchug.gif
Elliot_Cannon
It was great to meet you both Joe. Although I didn't care much for that piece of shit car you drive.
Cheers, Elliot
Try UPSjobs.com
Maltese Falcon
Joe O'b...good to see you again at the ranch on sat. The 3.6 was bangin off da hook cool_shades.gif !
If you're serious about a forced induction engine, PM me when ready , I'll send you to the right places. You know that you need a dose of boost now and then blink.gif
Marty (dusting and vacuuming) Falcon
Series9
QUOTE (Maltese Falcon @ May 3 2005, 08:39 PM)
Joe O'b...good to see you again at the ranch on sat. The 3.6 was bangin off da hook cool_shades.gif !
If you're serious about a forced induction engine, PM me when ready , I'll send you to the right places. You know that you need a dose of boost now and then blink.gif
Marty (dusting and vacuuming) Falcon

Oh, I'm serious.

993 3.6TT baby.

It was nice to see you too, Marty. Your car is freaking unbelievable.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.