Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1971 Chassis Harness
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cjllong
Does anyone have a need for a Chassis harness from a 1971? Pulling it now and don't want to keep it. $100 OBO plus shipping from 95482.
tweet
QUOTE(Cjllong @ Feb 14 2017, 02:05 PM) *

Does anyone have a need for a Chassis harness from a 1971? Pulling it now and don't want to keep it. $100 OBO plus shipping from 95482.

jeff bowlsby buys harnesses, he may want it
ZOT914
Is it complete?
May you post a pic plese?
Thank you
Michele
Cjllong
QUOTE(ZOT914 @ Feb 14 2017, 12:22 PM) *

Is it complete?
May you post a pic plese?
Thank you
Michele

It is complete. Had to stop at the last minute to send pics and cut other parts off. I'll finish pulling it tomorrow. Then I'll take pics and post it.... Sorry, was hoping to be further along...
McMark
I'm interested price depending on condition (no cuts, fires, repaired sections).
Cjllong
Pics of the harness. There are no cuts or repairs except for one that was right at the battery. Thinking it was the battery cable. All the factory ends are there. Needs a new fuse box.The plug where it plugs into the fuse box isn't there, but the factory ends on all the wires are. PM if interested. I'll take any reasonable offer.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.