Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1971 Body Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cjllong
I'm cutting up the body of a 1971. The front fenders are already spoken for. There are some usable body parts. The longs and the floor are toast. Let me know what you need and I'll be happy to snap a pic and cut it out for you. Would like this gone by the end of the week. Open to all offers.
forrestkhaag
I would like to make a Carbon Fiber backpad for early cars. I need the entire firewall from side to side and from top (at he glass) to the base in the cabin / basically what the upholstered backpad covers up. From this piece of metal, I will create a mold for reproductions in CF.

Are you interested in having a trade with me? / I will build you a Carbon fiber version for sending me the sheet metal? Not sure where you are located so this may not be feasible or of any interest????

Thoughts?

beerchug.gif
Krieger
I wouldn't mind have a good left or right rear fender including targa section to hang on a wall.
Beach914
A decent front trunk floor to fill in former a/c hole.
Cjllong
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Feb 19 2017, 11:23 AM) *

I would like to make a Carbon Fiber backpad for early cars. I need the entire firewall from side to side and from top (at he glass) to the base in the cabin / basically what the upholstered backpad covers up. From this piece of metal, I will create a mold for reproductions in CF.

Are you interested in having a trade with me? / I will build you a Carbon fiber version for sending me the sheet metal? Not sure where you are located so this may not be feasible or of any interest????

Thoughts?

beerchug.gif

I can absolutely cut this piece out for you. It looks solid enough for you to use. However I'm building a 73 so I'm not sure a backpad would work for me. But I'm sure I could probably sell one? Either way I'm happy to work something out with you. Gotta give me about a week to cut. The next week is packed busy with this stupid thing called "work." Check out the pic and let me know. And if you can, draw a line where you want cut. I like specific details so I don't screw anything up.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Cjllong
QUOTE(Krieger @ Feb 19 2017, 11:37 AM) *

I wouldn't mind have a good left or right rear fender including targa section to hang on a wall.

Looks like the driver side would be best for you. It's dirty but looks straight except for a small dent that may be able to be popped out easily. Let me know specifically where you want cut and shoot me a fair offer for the piece, time cutting and multiple cut off wheels! No plasma cutter here. Shipped from 95482. You can PM if you want. Click to view attachment
Cjllong
QUOTE(Beach914 @ Feb 19 2017, 12:54 PM) *

A decent front trunk floor to fill in former a/c hole.

I have one of those. Appears solid. No soft spots or obvious rusty areas. Just really dirty. Shot me an offer. Shipping from 95482. Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.