Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB University Porsche-Audi Plate Frame
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Tbrown4x4
I thought it would be cool to have a plate frame on the car from the dealer who sold it. Let me know if you have anything. Thanks!
6freak
QUOTE(Tbrown4x4 @ Feb 14 2017, 05:18 PM) *

I thought it would be cool to have a plate frame on the car from the dealer who sold it. Let me know if you have anything. Thanks!

Not sure but I think thier still in business! they might have one for ya, vintage 70s look im not sure about good luck
914work
Its Audi only now.
jim_hoyland
If you don't find an original, there is a web site that allow you to design your frame holder.

I couldn't find a Circle Motors Porsche frame, had them make a replica with the correct top and bottom lettering.

See:. http://www.autoplates.com/license-plate-fr...se-plate-frames
PanelBilly
Make yourself a cardboard wtb sign and put it up at this years john walker swap meet. Maybe give walker a call. He might have one.
Tbrown4x4
Thanks for the ideas guys. I'll make some calls. Thanks!
Tbrown4x4
Bump!

I haven't been very diligent about this, so I figured I'd start looking again.

I called the dealer. Same address, but now University Volkswagen. No love. Called a couple of "German" junkyards: Nope.

I just posted a Craigslist ad...….not hopeful, but you never know.

I will look into having it duplicated, but probably need to know what it looked like.

Anybody seen one?
rhodyguy
Todd, try thesamba. Some VW guy might have one.
Tbrown4x4
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jan 4 2019, 03:37 PM) *

Todd, try thesamba. Some VW guy might have one.

Ahhh. Good idea. I hadn't thought about that one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.