Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 914-6 clone steering column
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Harpo
I removed the unneeded 911 brackets and welded the 914 adapter on to the outer tube. The bearings and the actual steering shaft are not included. You will need to provide them

All of the cutting grinding & welding is complete also I have painted since this photo was taken

100 shipped in CUSA
Click to view attachment
bdstone914
All you forgot was the price.
Harpo
The price is $100 including shipping.

The 914 steering shaft and lower bearing can be used and I will include with this 914-6 clone column. The lock function will not work and the upper bearing will not be included but McMark has a very nice option.
McMark
You want that upper bearing back to go with this? Still sitting where we left it. wink.gif

Also, this won't fit 70-71 cars.
Harpo
Thanks Mark, your right of course the older 914 had a different bracket. Your aftermarket top bearing is far superior.

David
Mikey914
I'll take it. Looks like the clam shells may fit this one. It will also allow me to check some measurements.
-Mark
jkb944t
I'll take it if Mark changes his mind.

Jeff B
Harpo
Larmo63 sent me a PM on 2/20 claiming to want it. If he passes then Mark is 2nd then jkb944T is 3rd.

Thanks

David
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.