Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: roof alignment
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JFG
Now that the new seals are settling (just about) i've looked at the alignment of things on the roof.

The pulling catching at the front have very little adjustment in them and the rear ones line up. But looking at the roof edge to seal joint it looks a bit off!

I've probably answered my own question but with no previous fitment to reference i have no comparison.

Does the alignment look right? I haven't fitted the rear trim on the roll bar yet.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
tomh
I just fitted mine last week after changing all the seals on the car and on the top.it took me a half hour or so to get it fitted in correctly and the front catches re adjusted. With every thing new it was a whole different shape but it sure sealed up nice with hardly any wind whistle at all.
Yours look's ok to me.
McMark
Really really really hard to tell from those pictures. It does hang off the back until the trim is on. The front looks right. The big question is the alignment between the roll bar and the top. Leave the rear latches undone while checking.
ThePaintedMan
The overhang might look weird since there is no trim on the roll bar yet. I bet when you put the trim on it'll look better (at least at the back).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.