Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: subaru powered 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ablesnead
I am looking for a Subaru powered 914...around 200 hp...minimal rust car ...thanks
thelogo
Sounds expensive beer3.gif

Theres a v8 914 for 25k in arcadia craigslist.org

More then 200 horses im sure

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/5988007085.html
Michel
What became of that well executed, searingly green subie poweted car? Was for sale last year .
Steve
QUOTE(Michel @ Feb 20 2017, 04:19 AM) *

What became of that well executed, searingly green subie poweted car? Was for sale last year .

I think your referring to the one that was built in AZ. A local guy in So Cal. bought it. He shows up occasionally at Cars & Coffee. Nice ground up restoration car. They don't get much nicer. I think he got a good deal on it. He won't say the price. Probably doesn't want the wife to find out. LOL
Michel
The Lamborghini green one?
Steve
QUOTE(Michel @ Feb 21 2017, 12:50 AM) *

The Lamborghini green one?

Nope. It's a Gt clone with Imsa bumper.
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...t&id=571691
914forme
Grey matter is for sale and it is pretty much a steal..
ablesnead
seems like a good deal , but isn't finished , and is above my skill level , and budget ....thanks for the tip though
JRust
QUOTE(ablesnead @ Feb 22 2017, 09:30 PM) *

seems like a good deal , but isn't finished , and is above my skill level , and budget ....thanks for the tip though

if 20k is out of your budget. Man going to be tough to find a nice finished suby conversion car with little rust for that. Might have to take the plunge to build one. Best way to learn & a lot of folks here who can help. Best of luck in your search bud. It is a sweet conversion no matter which suby motor you do
Gmanscott55
Yes,that would be mine. Dyno at 250 RWHP. 1,800 miles since build completed. Questions on build-email ? Email me at gms90740@yahoo.com.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.