Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 75 1.8......but got pre 75 2.0 exhaust..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
djsinister702
I have a 75 1.8L , after much trial and error, (I keep buying 75 1.8L exhaust and found out they dont fit.)
Finally I found one that fit and it turn out to be a pre 75 2.0.
I found a 2.0 banana muffler with some surface rust...i sand it out and painted black ....

so the question is , did the previous owner back dated the header and exhaust?????

I wanted to order that plate from CA DMV, but they wouldnt let me because of the word SIN sad.gif
Gint
so the question is , did the previous owner back dated the header and exhaust?????

It certainly sounds like it. More pics would make for a more definitive answer though.
skline
I can barely see the flanges underneath and they look kind of small to be 73/74, is there a single pipe coming back or is there 2?
nebreitling
its an earlier exhaust -- you can just barely make it out. do you have the heating ducts hooked up and working?

anyway, next time you see the PO, buy him a beer -- this exaust is much better than the '75-6

n
bd1308
yeah man i was gonna say, you're sad cause you have the best (arguably) exhaust for the 914?
djsinister702
hey ,
i am happy biggrin.gif that i got the best exhaust ...i am sad sad.gif because the CA DMV wont give me the license plate i wanted....boo hoo

thank for all the info on the exhaust...

Now anyone know where i can get a clean steering wheel?
party.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.